TIMMY FORD INDIANA... IS HE STILL

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with Sunovion?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hand picked to take over the ASD position in Central area......I still can't beleive it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? This guy has not been fired yet? This is a joke right?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding me aren't you????????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I think he is a pretty good leader. Still new in the role but off to a good start.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weak, very weak.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was put in place by Kurt before the new VP was here because Kurt knew that tere was no way anyone else would have promoted this guy. Could be the most arrogant person I know....so much for leadership......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he the freaking regional for INDIANA?? I do not want to interview if he is the manager's manager. Please let me know. I may reject my Wednesday interview. I can't work for him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he is the Area manager over the Regional that would be your manager...good luck. he should never have been given his title. He did not meet many if any of the qualifications. It was Kurt taking care of his boy. I'm hoping the new VP see's through the nepitism and removes him quick.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for that information This still blows my mind. Did his people like working for him or did they tolerate him? Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he the new AVP or RVP for this new Indianapolis manager? Would he be the reps in INdy's manager's manager?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Timmy is an outstanding leader! I knew him in college and in the industry as well. He’s always pushing his team to go onward and upward, so if your the type of person who likes to stay stagnant then you don’t want to work for him.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is 100% focused on himself. His motto, "me, myself and me."

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Timmy Ford is the most arrogant regional manager I have ever had to work with. Every single time I hear the “my house” song by Flo rida I cringe because he played it again and again at one of our poa’s.