TImney is OUT

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PPLP wasnt like that until that fool Timney stepped over the stamford threshold. He wouldnt know how to identify and hire talent if it was staring at him. That guy was the most incompetent person on the sackler payroll and everyone brought in under him was a close second. Just look at SM and Pilla. Them leaving is not a sign of bad company - its a sign that everyone was sick of the poor decisions and toxic culture.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half those WH and government positions were redundant or wasted campaign promises. Col Landau is a good restart for Purdue

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...Which is to miss the point entirely.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope not at collegium anymore

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She left very recently, then.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Timney's departure is the best thing to happen to Purdue in years! Well, at least to this thread. I have been tired for some time now reading about how newbie reps can't sell and the new drama. It sucks when the most interesting thing to read about is double dipping. Finally, Timney brought new life to this thread - for a few weeks, anyway.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it's been a while

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About 2 years ago my RM predicted this would happen. In the aftermath of the "new leadership" departures he said that this debacle would boil down to "a poor hiring decision." I have to agree.
    The hiring of Timney was recommended by a particular board member who mentored this empty suit at Merck. From that hiring, SM, LP, SK and the rest of the Mental Defective League climbed on board and wreaked their collective havoc. Fast forward 2+ years and all have departed leaving a wake of carnage. They were job hoppers to begin with, working 2-3 years at a company and then moving on to somewhere else to do it again, never staying long enough to manage through their poor decisions and strategies, leaving the next team to clean up their mess.
    Yep, the Timney hiring was a bad decision! Somebody on the Board of Directors should pay the price!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Lisa is still with us? Different capacity, but still at PLP.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lisa is still at PLP.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does any of this really matter? What is there left to sell?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Sacklers were enamored by their new board member. She was an angry worthless complainer. Her only contribution was the catastrophic mistake of demanding Timney. If a company want to drive profits into the ground and create toxic culture, hire Timeny and his league of hacks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of very good people got pushed out of the company under his leadership. I'm glad to see him along with BJ go. LP needs to go too. BJ let me go for the most bogus of reasons whatsoever. The guy was cold and heartless. I wish him no good luck on any of his future endeavors.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry about BJ - he will get his. He actually has to produce now, which is something he has not done to date.