tired of all the negativity

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2011 at 7:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need to know-will there be another hospital rep layoff after NSM-tired of hearing all the guesses here? We have only had our accounts for 6 months for 2010 sales numbers and am hearing there will be a layoff -not sure how that can be. Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to break this to you, but the layoffs that occurred last year came out of the blue and for reps who had only had their accounts for 6 months, as well. I imagine that they will be hesitant to lay off their hand-picked and much more highly paid new expansion reps, because that would reflect poorly on them. More likely to lay off legacy reps, who have absolutely no value in their eyes. It is a fact that one of the new expansion reps was planning to leave the company shortly after being hired, and was offered more money to stay. It is also a fact that at least two legacy reps who have left the company were made NO counter offers...despite the fact that both were a part of the highly successful launch and were in successful territories. Best of luck to you if your territory is not performing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You speak from a place of truth. Some of the changes may depend on the length of M's contract. His two year anniversary is coming up this spring.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has nothing to do with altmeyers contract. This is all about taros view of the division as a whole

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does these layoffs that everyone is talking about involve the NS division also? Just like before, there could be too many reps in a territory so they eliminate reps and bring in others from outside.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Taro's view of the division as a whole.

What is his view/vision? Has it changed from a year ago? 6 months ago? Is it still get rid of the non-performing sales personnel regardless of tenure, who did the hiring, who knows someone with clout?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new H rep did not get more money. The 2 legacy rep's left for less money.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let me sum this up for you try to follow along-of course they want us new hires to stay WE have hospital experience-of course they pay us more WE have hospital experience of course they wont lay us off WE were hired for our hospital experience-any questions?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this last posts is hilarious-it is obvious in the rankings that your "hospital experience" does not equate to sales-enjoy your 0% bonus lets see 0 x $bonus equals 0 any questions????