Tired of Rhonda

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rhonda. Im really tired of reading your name. How's that job search going? Apparently not well. I pray you get a job so you can move the hell on. Good luck with that search now that your name is all over the internet in a negative manner. By the way - I've heard directly from the mouth of someone in IT you were worthless so, there was never a chance of you coming back. Funny that you thought that! And tell your little Bethany that the DPC is NOT a luxury but something that is necessary when you have telecommuting. Morons!
    - Someone who was part of the layoff and has moved on!
    I still respect George and truly believe he will give me what is due when he is able. I'd like to see half of you people run a business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a Hepburn!

I'm tired of Rhonda too, but I don't believe in any of George's bullshit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know...I telecommute and never used the DPC once. I think "useless" is a better word than "luxury".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would make you an SSR--the other departments use the DPC.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Tired

+1

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really DO NOT care what you think of me..you are a nothing to me :) And my job search was awesome!! I was unemployed less than 24 hours.

So Fuck Yourself and have a Great Day!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was not Rhonda replying.

She has more class than that garbage posted by a troll.

God bless.

8. Rbowman11

Rbowman11 Guest

Nope that wasn't me :D but I do agree with whomever wrote it in so far as I don't care what people think of me.

I'm above the cussing :D as far as my name being all over the internet..please show me where I have disrespected anyone..you won't find it.

As for my daughter and her thoughts about her position in DPC, the quote wasn't complete as to what she said, so again..please if you have anything against me personally..you have never been man or woman enough to come to me directly. So to me you are just an an anonymous nobody posting on a message board that means absolutely nothing.

Take care and good luck

9. Rbowman11

Rbowman11 Guest

I guess I should also put in there that if I were doing such a "worthless" job then why was I taken to lunch by John and Nic and thanked for the amazing job I was doing? along with the many other thanks I received from many other people?

You have no idea what my job actually entailed so do us all a favor and just keep your worthless opinion to yourself. I came forward in an attempt to get everyone factual information instead of the speculations that are plentiful on here .

If you don't want to see my name then please stay off of this board. It is that easy :D

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have class Rhonda
    Not once have you cussed or thrown DSI and GH under the bus.
    You are a good person with a soul.
    God Bless you!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classy Rhonda.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Rhonda,

This is the first word that comes to mind when reading your post, HACK.

Thanks.