Tired?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, May 7, 2020 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren’t any current reps getting tired of this? I was tired of hearing all the growing negatives about the industry and Takeda. Tired of the monthly field rides. Tired of the the low bonus structure. So I changed industries and increased my income by 30% the first year because my sales talent was properly utilized! Also, my skin didn’t crawl every time I received a call from my manager...I actually like who I work for now! What a change from Pharma.

I know there are a lot of good reps at Takeda, I met many at conferences/trainings. Get out of Pharma now before you are pigeon-holed and no one else will take you. I struggled to find another job because employers know the Pharma stereotype. And if it doesn’t work out at another job, Pharma will always take you back! They love to hire reps that actually know how to conduct a sales process.

Good luck!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bless your heart. Thank you so much for taking the time to come back and visit us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

without being too specific, where’d you go? Some of us could use a roadmap as an example

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with passing on some wisdom from someone who has made it to the other side. Analyze the intel or don’t, enlightenment is your choice, or not.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I opened up a barbershop and I go back to work Monday. So now you know.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that what you do when you’re not running your ice cream truck?