Tirosint / Akrimax

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at ENDO in Boston this past weekend and noticed this new T4 preparation, in a soft gel capsule. Never heard of this company or product, however, it seemed to have some considerable advantages. Anyone use this product and have details? Much appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's thrash

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear this is made in the Quebec part of New York, by a bunch of townies, who do nothing but drink Genesse and eat Michigans.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is manufactured in Switzerland, a-hole. Try to, at least, get your facts straight.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug is not trash you REEtard (PS, buy some Hook on Phonix). Tirosint actually is a good new drug and the first real advancement in the synthetic T4 market in a very long time. It boasts some significant advantages over the older T4 preparations and this little company is going to give Abbott and Synthroid a run for their money. It'll be a fun battle to watch. I persnonally will prescribe the gel cap...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg to differ. We do not sit around drinking Genesse and eating Michigans. We also fart and smell like cow shit I'll have you know!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barney, are you kidding me? Get a life, and you will personally prescribe LOL, you are such a joke!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We also fart. A lot. Most of us are grossly over weight and smell like cow manure.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Akrimax is nothing but a joke. They couldn't run a successful lemonade stand if they tried. Now they don't even have a facility, so good luck with the contract manufacturing business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, and who are the ignorant bozos who keep defending Akrimax on this board?? just propaganda i guess

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blah, blah, blah... Believe it or not naysayers, Tirosint's growth trajectory is ahead of all forecasts thus far in 2011 and will eclipse $6MM by year end. For a small company still in growth mode, that is solid performance. Then their is NitroMist and some other products still on the come. Sorry to dissapoint ya'll but this company is going to be another J.K. success story.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See you in court Joe!!! keep dreaming on your success.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Court for what? Whats the scoop???? Who is taking leal action?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Akrimax is dead!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is so true!! They claim to be able to turn around every company and they do just the opposite. Look at the history of everyone involved, quite disgusting.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, they are growing so much they got booted out of their manufacturing facility because they couldn't secure a contract. And J.K. is like a slimy used car salesman except all he is selling is a bunch of BS!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really????? If this company is so far ahead why you can't reimburse expenses in a timely manner?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting for my check, I am just going to stay home till I receive my money....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barney is a troll

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Tooood!!!!