Tirosint / Akrimax

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If any of u think that your stock options will ever be worth anything, guess again. Look at what joe and lendog just did to Triax. Toddnoe u think tha u r in Barneys backpocket guess what he's got your number!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Len and Joe deceived their own friends, Len how are you feeling these days????: Not too good HUH?? Joe, you are ill too, oh WELL!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company should be investigated by the fda

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Rampone and noe are there....they will beinvestigated

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all are scum bags, this company sucks. I stay home everyday and I still make my numbers...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true Rampone had his wifey induced the day Triax went down so that he could squeeze one last thing out of the insurance company? Pathetic. How's that prenup working out ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see Noe hired yet ANOTHER rep. how long will this one last? Missed you boy!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barney Kijek is 90% of the posts on this board. He and his managers are criminals who will land in jail for their FDA violations.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's nothing wrong with Noe. The issues are with that upper level mgmt. These people probably met at inpatient rehab and realized they all had pharma experience (albeit a total joke of pharma experience). The thing that I am constantly amused by is that most of the Akrimax reps are here due to a desire to remain in the industry and come from impressive former companies during the pharma heyday. The mgmt and upper level mgmt didn't work for good or "real" companies even before the layoffs eg Barney (who was fired for sexual harassment from a BS company) and Steve who has never worked for a real company before and probably couldn't get a call back and certainly would have never been hired anywhere we have worked before.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol,y sentiments exactly. I just wrote a similar post on the cafe Pharma Alrimax board!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barney Noe and Rapone are all jerkoffs

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barney has syphilis that is why his eyes bug out of his head. He is as useful as a syphilis drip.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is this site gone?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you all think now that 3/4 of the sales force has been given the option of going 1099 or "don't let the door hit you on the way out!?"
    Prior to that it was announced there would no longer be 401 contributions and then we had to contribute more to our medical benefit.
    SINKING SHIP? Or are they trying to sell and make themselves look more profitable?
    It's one or the other which means days are numbered.

We are encouraged to stay with a small company with raising drug costs and shrinking coverage because our precious stock options will be worth money some day! All those people that worked so hard covering HUGE territories that spanned multiple states stayed LOYAL thinking they would be rewarded because we were "a family" and growth and opportunities abound!
    Joe and Don assuring us at every meeting - to stay and reep reep reep! DON't WORRY!!!
    < Insert middle finger emoji!>

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Akrimax still in business. The FDA needs to investegate their sales practices as well as all levels of management. HIPPA violations occur with reps doing prior authorizations at MD's offices in order to get a Primlev script. The cost to consumers for Akrimax branded products are a joke its about $350 per month for a beta blocker. Generics cost what less than $20 per month. How much does Primlev cost...$1200 for 30 days....Dateline news should interview Joey K and his band of crooks