TIs the Season

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2017 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love October at Sanofi. ''Tis the Season where complete panic hits upper management and trickles down to lower management and then on to the field. ''Tis the Season to complicate things: Start new reactive strategies, new reports, and other tedious learning gateway assignments.
    Titles such as the WOW report and Ignite plan are so creative and definitely outside the silo. Nice job Sanofi, and thank you for another great predictable 4th Quarter. Oh yeah we still dont even have goals. Something's never change. Balls to the Wall and good selling!!!

Sincerely,
    love it here

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes. My manager is in complete and total freak out and panic mode! I'm sure they are all fearful for their jobs at this point. The minutia and reports and hyper-targeting exercises are out of control. It's going to be a LOOONGGG 4th quarter.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should probably return the $100 boots I just bought today. Never buy anything other than necessities from October through December when you work at Sanofi....tis the season is right.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POAs are now plan of asinine. My God what is up with the Toujeo Visaid? It's like 300 clicks in the in between just to find the great 36 hour profile. Good grief.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Grief Charlie Brown! When will the senior leaders ever get it. Always same song different verse. They are soooo out of touch with reality. Sadly, it will never change. These people will run this company off into the ditch. People, get out while you can. Hurricane Sanofi Cat 5 coming towards you. Run for your life.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm da COACH. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO LAND A JOB HERE AS I WAS CANNED AT EVERYOTHER PHARMA JOB INCLUDING THE LAST ONE AND THE ONE BEFORE THAT. I HAVE BUILT A " life Insurance " file here.

A message to my troops PC1 Chicago mission is over, stay home.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy called “Da Coach” (see above) has no life and I would guess those across the country have no idea what the hell he’s talking about.
    Go to the regional board loser!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello!

Ask me anything!

Hello,

We are conducting clinical trials in the Chicago area. We were wondering if you would like to join. The clinical trial is concerning the following:

A clinical trial to evaluate treatments using Active DTMS Treatment and Sham Treatment for patients with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
    Chicago Illinois 60637

We think you may qualify please contact us if you would like a chance to help millions of others like yourself.
    https://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/listings/condition/108/obsessive-compulsive-disorder

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody gives a crap about this coach stuff.99% of readers here have no idea what the fuck your talking about . It's not interesting or funny. At least if it was funny we could tolerate it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so over the season and ready to be shot like a big load

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha, you are SO RIGHT....Thank YOU poster #9!!!

The guy called “Da Coach” (see above) has no life and I would guess those across the country have no idea what the hell he’s talking about.
    Go to the regional board loser!
    Nobody gives a crap about this coach stuff.99% of readers here have no idea what the fuck your talking about . It's not interesting or funny. At least if it was funny we could tolerate it.