Tissue Regenix

Discussion in 'ACell' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2015 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems this company is starting to get traction. They just put product in 3 different hospitals here in Alanta and I hear they are getting business in Florida as well.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong chat board. this is for ACell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear the product works well. It's called DermaPure and they are starting to get traction in the post acute and acute space. They are paying $85K base with big commissions to reps who move product. They have that cool DM from California that went there. He is a good guy. Think its JW...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

US Management is terrible. Have a Spreadsheet geek running sales, a DM running the company, a Marketing guy that changes his plan every 2 months and have fired or forced out all of their Sales people

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever wrote this post is the biggest tool bag troll I've ever had the pleasure of reading on CP. Nice try buddy. Go recruit on the Organogenesis or Integra board.

Facts:
    Tissue Regenix is pitching a high base for reps with relationships to convert business. Dermapure just achieved $1mill in N American TOTAL sales this year which is no feat especially when I know individual territory markets that produce twice that annually in that space. You went from a distributor model to direct to penetrate in certain markets where volume is achievable on the basis of price. Dermapure is nothing novel in the dermal substitute space with very little to no real compelling data. Please start your own CP board so I can re-post this and troll on your shite product more. You have a long way to go.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing that Tissue Regenix is currently interviewing for a new division president and sales vp. What's the driver behind all the turnover?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about RTI then old wise one !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor management, poor performance. Take your pick their one in the same.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One trick ponies playing in the regenerative game are bound to get scooped up by a big player at some point. It's only a matter of time in today's healthcare market.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not when you go to one of their sales meetings and then hear that 80% of the people you just met no longer represent their products. Glad I got out when I did...completely incompetent senior leadership.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your company must not have very strict hiring standards, because none of you all are smart enough to have figured out that this is the page for ACell, Inc. Tissue Regenix must be some other company nobody's ever heard of, and you all should probably look into getting your own bitch page

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm coming after you O'Doyle. You and your family. And when I'm done you'll be nothing but an afterthought at the bottom of the gold mine I built in your territory. Watch your back peasant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If DD is still working there. He will eventually screw up. He always does. He is a real winner.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still there - just promoted - still driving the same behavior.

All of which is being rewarded!!

I love the OLD SCHOOL!

God Bless the OLD SCHOOL!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you mean by “Old School?”

And - what do you mean by “they are back?”

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It means companies like Tissue Regenix are cleaning up on weak products like Acell. One rep for every 10 of you douche bags and more business than all of you combined. Now go sell some powder you turd

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you are missing is the fact that Patrick McBrayer is delivering us from all of that crazy stuff. Just like he has in the past

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good move Dr. Gilbert !

Smiling Patrick McBrayer...ain’t smiling soo much these days.

He’s now “stumbling,” Patrick McBrayer !