Titanic going down....

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2017 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it there always are a few that have to act so badly that the rest of the sales force gets the blame? Look, most of us are good honest decent people just trying to do our job. We don't enjoy the potty mouths, the drama, the dirt throwers. Choose to rise above it, I do. Quit flirting with married people at meetings, whatever. If u don't get attention you need, don't come to mtgs with your twisted selves. Act out your fantasies at home.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummhmn. They be a whole lot twisted up witch de knots in dey head. Gets me a voodoo an gets rid oh de pervos, afore deys gets dey sticky nasty on anybody. I's can smell em afore I sees dem.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one am very excited about staying at the Ritz rather than the Trump hotel. You idiots who sit up here bashing the company just need to leave. Making comments about your coworkers in secret makes you all losers!!!!! A bunch of low lives, No one will miss people like you!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure you are libtard

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, an intellectual.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libtards will never be intellectuals. Need I use the Clintons as 1 fine example? Can't get any more low life- lying, deceitful amoral and filthy. Unless of course you count on all the other special libtards like Nancy Pelosi, the mayor of New York, and the list goes on. President Trump on the other hand it's the epitome of an intellectual. The libtards hate this. I love the way he calls them on there hypocrisy. He calls them exactly on what they are. I love the way he says it exactly what's on his mind. Unlike Barack Obama and Michelle, the sleazy behind-the-scenes posers talking about their Christian backgrounds in the Church of Rev. Scumbag. What was he said?," God damn America." Have any of you ever even heard this? Of course not. The liberal dominated media will never print their own Pig wallow despicable people's trash talk. Obama put in his cabinet a bunch of crooks, lying deceiving Chicago thugs. President Trump has done more for this country in the last year than any president in history. And we're not talking in the manner of the Kennedys who were out cheating and drinking & the rest of their ilk. Sure, there are things Trump says that I disagree with, but at least you know what he's really thinking and doing versus the bullshit front you get from Democrats. Camelot my ass . Only unicorn and Rainbow hippies believe that shit. Trump won for a reason and I for one see to it that he gets re-elected again and again and all the people in his cabinet . I'm sick of you liberals tearing down our country destroy everything we've worked for. Thers nothing that he's done that could even remotely match the criminality of what went on in the previous administration. He actually loves America, unlike Michelle Obama who said she never was proud to be an American until her husband became the president. Where were the screaming ranting rioting libtards when these comments were made? That's right the liberal controlled media stayed mum through the whole thing. And the picture of Obama bowing down, bending over with his ass up in the air kissing the hand of the Arab Nation leader . Why? Because he's as Islamic as they come, having gone to Islamic schools to the first 20 years of his life.
    I'm proud that Trumps our president and he's putting America first, for the first time. Ever. For the first time those of us that are citizens, decent tax-paying hard-working people might have a chance of collecting the Social Security we paid into for years. We might actually have a chance of being able to walk in the park without a gang banger blowing our heads off. The rest of you are just too damn blind to see that you're Rainbow hash bowl view has rotted this country. it is being pulled right out from under you because you're too stupid to see it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Far more of an intellectual that you will ever be. I'll take a president who has demonstrated time and time again that he knows how to succeed and get things done versus the last crook who put us into the worst debt in US history. I'll take a president who tells it like it is versus a cloak-and-dagger bs-er. The Liberals lost for a reason and thank God for it. Yes it's time to take back America. We might actually now have a prayer of collecting our social security and a prayer of living in a country where the streets arent run by thugs and gangs. The previous administrations cabinet was mostly from his Chicago days, as no more than a political wanna be community organizer. Look what's become of Chicago. Where are all the screaming and ranting news media freaks you see now, when Michelle Obama said that she was never proud to be an American until her husband became president? I could go on but why bother. You're a bunch of hypocrites and you lost. Badly. Get over it. I'd stay a Trump Hotel anyday anywhere anytime vs the rat infested burnt out Obama era Chicago drug den motels.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And these are the people that Indivior wants to please. Who complains to upper management about a hotel? A freaking hotel that we are staying at for FREE!! Refusing to go to a meeting due to the venue? It's a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your poor little fingers!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Trump lovers are showing a lot of disrespect towards upper management. All that hate shows.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's just go & have fun. It's time to party!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is RS lining up this time? Time to party!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mind your own business. We're here to work!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the cat's away the mice shall play.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No fingers needed. See that Lil microphone on your keyboard? Ummhmm, it's not there for looks

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does that even mean?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???????? what the hell are you talking about.......that makes no sense.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It couldn't be any more sensible. It's YOU that makes no sense, you idiot. Get back to work you lazy piece of sewage. You won't have that choice again. Your job will be given to someone who wants it, soon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oooooohh. So scary from the internet tough guy. Lmao