Titanic going down....

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2017 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales “leadership” here is declining in the past few years. They seem he’ll bent on modeling big pharma and u know they are because they are constantly talking about how we are not big pharma. That’s the fiest clue. Everything is metrics and sales results now. They mention patients but the only thing that’s important is how many worthless ta events u can do and how my bi forms u can get filled out. We are just shoving shit down offices throat whether they like it or not. We are small pharma but nothing more than reps. If somebody tells me I’m a “clinical liaison” I’m going to throw up. That boat has sailed long ago

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has become worse than any “big pharma” that I ever worked for.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

comparing this place to big pharma is a joke to big pharma. No big pharma companies are making this many mistakes lol. Their big for a reason

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's it megaphone mouth. Just keep yammering about everything you can think of to be po'd about. Air that dirty laundry loud n proud, Bufurd. Ya mental midget. Before too long, you can put us all out of a job. Bunch a inbreds on the porch for sure. I can hear dueling banjos in the distance.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep and yew can't spell worth shit, dumb ass. You're right where yew belong toddler.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave Him alone. He's still staring at the directions on his Lego box, which Mamma gave him for Christmas. Blah ha ha ha ha. Mammas Lil baby still thinks a lap dance out with the pole humpers will help him get it up, back home with the Lil woman.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got up this morning checking emails and $@#&! Who lit yalls pants on fire? This stuff puts the funny papers to shame. Hilarious. Just on a roll aren't ya? Must have got up on the wrong side of your beds. Still, thanks for the laughs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At next meeting, let's all give our ABMS Legos and see if they can figure it out. First one to make a recognizable object gets some bubble gum and a free pass back home to Mamma.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fear AP is a danger to himself and others.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because you are a paranoid schiz. Psycho boy needs meds, badly.