TN is Next....

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2017 at 9:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please wake up if you still have your heads in the sand. Teva is returning to their generic roots for good. It is a done deal. If you are one of the fortunate TN Reps still standing after this week, you better get started now. With tons of Reps flooding the market, jobs will be scarce. I am still amazed when talking with current TN Reps, they seem to be avoiding the inevitable, and are listening to the BS propaganda from leadership. Obviously TN is considered a specal group by the folks making the final decisions. They were able to protect you this round but please ask yourself honestly...are 2 Copaxone Reps needed at this stage of Copaxone life cycle? The clear answer is absolutely no. Even if and when SD comes out, you only need one rep and a nurse educator to handle the Copaxone side, until generic intrusion renders it unsustainable.

The only reason I am posting this is to attempt to get the attention of long term TN people to realize it is over. I don't want to see you get caught off guard. The severence is not worth waiting for. Many make that mistake, but your opportunities are multiplied if you are currently employed. Please don't wait! Get out while you can!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faster than expected for TN....please please please start looking my friends. Don't get stuck thinking the future is bright because it is over. Teva will return to generics only. Layoffs to begin 2nd quarter for TN.

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (NYSE:TEVA) slumps 7% premarket on robust volume in response to the news that the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware has invalidated all asserted claims of four patents ('250, '413, '776, '302) covering top seller Copaxone (glatiramer acetate injection) 40 mg/mL.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I left TN back in 2012. I remember how ppl were called traitors for going to Genzyme or Novartis or Genentech. Genentech was obviously much later but I kept contact with friends and they said the culture was still very abrasive if you left.

Not sure why ppl in low-level roles ( sales, sales manager, area sales director) get so attached emotionally to a company and then attempt to ostracize those that leave or put family (and a paycheck) b4 a company.

Best wishes to all current TN folks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still here in home office and yes it is disturbing how defensive some get regarding those that left for better opportunities. This was a great place to be in the beginning until Cephalon was absorbed. Things have gone completely down hill since then. Teva turned the keys over to Cephalon management and that was a fatal mistake for the company. There are many old timers in home office that just can't see things clearly anymore. Worse are the old timers in the field that are blindly loyal to a once great company that is no longer in existence. Our best reps recently left for Genentech, which was a great move for those folks. Many very good people in that crowd and Genentech is lucky to have them. We also lost good Reps to Genzyme and other competitors. My hope is that the good TN reps that are still here wake up and start looking for better opportunities.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure everyone at TN saw the news today. Generic Copaxone 40mg will be available as soon as the end of February. TN will begin layoffs second quarter May- June time frame. This gives you a couple months to find something now. Again do not wait for severance, it isn't worth the risk. Average time to employment these days is 6 months. Get out now. Only lone survivors will be Nurse Educators calling on MS Centers and selected large Neurology Group Practices. Current sales force will be eliminated completely.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life Genzyme troll. YOU ARE PATHETIC.....as are your "killer" products.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why did they have the expansion?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone that believes TN is actually "expanding" is quite ignorant. The plan is already in, and the "expansion" is a feeble attempt at window dressing for naive suckers to gulp up. It really doesn't take much intelligence to understand that there is no need for 2 Copaxone Reps per territory. In fact there is no reason for any, other than Key Account Reps, and Nurse Educators to milk Copaxone until it is dry. Is it really that hard to understand or is it simply that you are in denial? Seriously someone explain to me why we need one rep per territory or two reps per territory at this stage of Copaxone's life cycle. Do you really believe you need 2 reps to sell SD? WAKE UP IDIOTS, IT'S OVER

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are TN Reps under the impression the future is good? Not sure why you would believe that?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone please convince me why I should stay at Teva Neuro? I'm serious. Do you think we have a future or will the same thing happen to us like the other divisions. Part of me thinks we will be okay, but anyone else?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are not OK, not by a Longshot. Look at what we have. SD-809 will be a bust, we all know that. It's sad but true. I'm interviewing now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could anyone think that TN is ok? None of the divisions are ok. This place is on life support and just trying to limp along until it is completely over.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why you think SD-809 will be a bust. A bust is Zecuity.
    I mean, SD-809 will be one of two products in HD and TD. It will be at least as good as Azilect. And I can sell in a market where I'm one of two... better than one of 15, hello. Of course, it never hurts to see what is out there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do some research. Neurocrine's soon to be approved drug for TD is going to have a better dosing schedule and much better efficacy than ours. Couple that with our team record and we are cooked.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro
    The original version from Lundbeck is generic
    809 has no data showing it's better
    Have you heard of managed care?

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5817425"]Not sure why you think SD-809 will be a bust. A bust is d
    I mean, SD-809 will be one of two products in HD and TD. It will be at least as good as Azilect. And I can sell in a market where I'm one of two... better than one of 15, hello. Of course, it never hurts even et
    to see what is out there.[/QUOTE]

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Bro--love your demeaning tone.
    Azilect--selegiline generic -- and multiple other generics
    Azilect--no better than selegiline, get real
    Azilect--managed care
    I could sell Azilect in a crowded market. I can sell in a rare-disease market and get some experience and take that elsewhere if necessary.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TN layoffs just went into overdrive. Scheduled to begin now second quarter. If you aren't actively looking you are going to be in huge trouble! See todays news...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More bad news will be delivered next week. A personal touch.