TN Layoff Update

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't have resumes out yet, you better get them sent asap. Enjoy the next 6 months because it will be our last. I am not planning on working at all as I milk the company this summer. I am going to get serious job hunting after my summer of relaxation. Good Luck everyone!

Nov-Dec Layoff Date

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As oppposed to any other year where didn't accomplish shit? You lack any skill to do anything other than milk things. Hopefully the local farms are hiring, otherwise you are screwed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you believe this?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I know a lot of people in home office and have been around for years. I used to love this company and work hard. I now work a day or two a week and basically don't accomplish anything except cashing my pay check. Home office people are also starting to look because they know it's coming. We cannot sustain the sales force at the current level based upon the generated revenue. Our revenue stream will continue to erode, and our cash cow Copaxone is bleeding a lot worse than is being reported.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing...

I stopped working at the end of last year. My sales seem fine on autopilot, and I only have to remember to enter calls which requires real effort. I guess I am getting paid enough to falsify calls and keep my average around 5 and off the radar screen. Love this gig and am going to hate going back to work in 6 months..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva as a whole lays off almost yearly now. No one expects anything different this year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How will you survive without Derkass?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone should be happy to see him go. Now he can go run another place in to the ground.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are happy to see him go if you don't have a clue as to how incompetent the folks in KC are.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incompetence runs abound...sad thing is Derkas will come out ahead. ANYONE who leaves now will come out ahead of the cowardly folks that stay behind waiting for the axe to fall.

Be in charge of your own destiny and don't wait for a pittance of a severance. If that is the reason you are still hanging around you are a total moron.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally good riddance!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the clueless fool that has spent their entire career understanding nothing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Derkas is posting on cafepharma.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go post on your new company board Derk-ASS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a lot of envy towards MD. good for him!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Mike! What will we ever do without your migraine launch experience?! LMAO

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Envy? What planet do you live on? His stupid decisions destroyed a great division. He is incompetent.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed good riddance!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best of luck. Evaluate where you are and then play the comparison game.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up Mike, I am exactly where I plan to be. You made decisions at Teva that most reps knew were stupid and they discussed it often. Go destroy another company and be happy word isn't out about how incompetent you are.