TN Layoff Update

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, he will get a severance. Even bigger, probably, if there is a sale. If you knew anything about these things, you wouldn't be shitting out of your mouth.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a short man aren't you?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right typical lazy ass TN answer. Wait around for someone to pay you several months for doing nothing. Why don't you do your research on what happens when entire companies are sold.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seen several companies sold so don't assume.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva has enough problems. They don't need to invite more problems by hurting their employees.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love when "skilled" reps from other divisions talk crap about TN. You realize that we do more programs, sell way more complex drugs with more competition, sell to way more difficult specialty physicians, and pay your salary, right? if it weren't for the original TN who made this company and continue to pay for everything specialty medicines does, you other "masters of selling" would never exist. Be happy for the salary you have (or used to have) and reflect on your own expert selling skills. TN will and always will be the place to work at Teva and your bitter ass can't deal with it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't have said it better myself. Teva canned the wrong sales team earlier this year and kept the incompetent TN dumbasses that can't sell shit....They have been skating by for years and when they are left with the launch of a new drug of course its going to fail.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please explain to us what you have sold? I am in TN, have been here for 7 years, Copaxone has never grown in those 7 years at a company level. We have raised prices, and then converted to 40 which patients and doctors would of done on their own. We didn't even convert half in many territories, so sadly, these posts are true.

The reason you and so many of the people in our group post the angry response is because the truth hurts.

Current launch is further proof, 30,000+ HD patients out there and half of our territories are at 0.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And no one is actually paying for it yet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're trying to tell me that you're in TN and only half of the Copaxone 20 converted to 40? If that were true you'd be fired. The real number is about 85-90% at least company-wide. Again, TN made Copaxone and Azilect successful. The only reason Zecuity(a completely crappy product) had any psr's are because of TN. Austedo is doing fairly well considering it's an orphan disease. You're clearly a moron.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good news is your mouth will still be used in your next job, get some knee pads though.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you're speaking from experience you no-talent whore.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Cop 40 had below 40% conversion in the launch
    2. Azilect didn't grow for years, then grew with another team selling it
    3. Zecuity was about 19% TN total, reports existed
    4. Again - wish we were as good as you claim across the board, maybe you are in your territory in Keller, TX based on your IP.

Last post about you giving sexual acts as your next career was posted in Sparta, IL.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a lifer here and I can speak from experience. The majority of people that actually grew this company have now left for better opportunities. "Where the best people choose to work" was accurate until a few years ago when the best people made a choice to work elsewhere. Yes the truth hurts, but it is true, and most of us that are still here know it.

Major layoffs are coming very soon with our stock plummeting. I had hoped to squeeze a few more years out before retiring but it isn't going to happen. Layoffs will begin 4th quarter - 1st quarter. My advice to everyone at TN is to put that job search into over drive. We all know it's coming and it doesn't take a lot of smarts to realize we are now on borrowed time. Anyone advising you otherwise (incompetent managers) are not being truthful. Good luck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were credible until you tried to claim you know the IP addresses. No one does. Not even CP. They do not track or record them. Try again Champ.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get to know the world you are living before you catch feelings. You own article is unrelated there Non-Champ.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you Fucking kidding me. TN reps fucked up the Azilect launch and it wasn't until the Cephalon team came along that the sales finally improved. And Teva gave the wrong drug to the wrong team again..... The bottom line being that you morons can't sell shit!