To all field sales not working:

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2011 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said my double dippin' brother. I just finished lunch and several Smithwick's. Now, I'll nap prior to Happy Hour. It runs from 5 - 7:30 so I'll be nice and refreshed. I'll update you tomorrow on my golf. I have a 1:40 tee time at my club so I'll sleep in til around 9:30 and get in a quick workout, eat at the club's Grille Room, hit the range & putting green and it's tee time.

Have fun at the tata bar today and enjoy your day of water skiing at the lake. The rest of the suckers will be ordering from Panera or Boston Market and collecting their signatures..."Hi Nancy, could you send this back to the doc for a signature while I have the nurse check the sample closet for me." Pathetic !!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another day with the bong, the lake,and happy hour. I am riding this Watson wave until the job dries up. I truly believe it will last at least 1 more year. I have never slept better in my life. Sorry for all you dummies who give your sweat, souls, and sanity to these mutts. Puff,puff,give. Later.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outfuckingstanding bro, great job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2B Dippin' Bro - recap my day...slept in til 9. Had breakfast at home and watched ESPN. Went to my club at 1 PM for a beer and the driving range. My partner arrives at 1:25 and we tee off at 1:40. I have a 39 after 9. Par on 10, Bogey on 11. Bird on 12. Then the rain came after I hit a 275 yard drive on 13. I parred 13 and we waited 90 minutes but it was still pouring. We had a martini at the bar and then went our separate ways. I met some friends at a local bar and had several Smithwick's. Came home to refresh. Now it is 10:30 and I am headed to the local night club where it is Ladies Night...Ouch, those Cougars. I'm thinkin' I'll miss my 8 AM workout with my personal trainer. Oh well, better than beggin' for a sig and catering lunch for fat swine slobs. "Hello Panera, I work for Watson. You have my CC on file. Give me the usual; but this time it is for 30 fat RN's not 17."

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too Funny.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo Tommy G, go eat a dick!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all (double dippers) need to unite on a tropical island somewhere. We need to celebrate our successes and our winnings. I am making over $300 K per annum and all I have done is forged signatures. Tommorow I will awaken, drink coffee, eat eggs & bacon, golf at Trump National, and the bang a babe for my dessert. Have fun ordering 7 large with pepperoni & mushrooms..."for my top office, Greg." ...suckers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone have a great weekend, I have put in my 10 hours for the week and I feel good about my role here at Watson. Thanks you fools.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give you credit dude; you worked 10 hours more than I did this week.. You should cut it to 5 hours next week...give yourself a little break !!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you double dip if you have to make 10 calls a day and get signatures that are timed stamped? I didn't think you had that much flexiblity at Watson?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very easy Mr. Management dickhead: I have copies of all my docs sigs and I am an expert forger. I take the samples from my forged sigs and dump them in the garbage where they belong. I have been around the block a few times chum and know every angle of this game. You will never catch me or others who choose to look out for #1, you certainly are not loyal to my cause. Anymore questions Einstein?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur with your way of doing business. The only step you left out was to systematically add your bogus calls/sample drops randomly throughout the day. Keep up the good work buddy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only answered the first part of the question, Turd! Obviously call entries have a time stamp, and someone who entered all of their weekly calls all at once would jump off the screen. So you are either a pure liar, or you take your little Watson bracelet to the beach where you would look like a tool forging your worthlessness.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yessir my double dippin' bro. You are so right on the money. I think we might be related as we are both geniuses. To all the hapless fools who actually "work" for Watson; have an anxiety filled weekend worrying about your "ridealong" on Monday...suckers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU, you Back Pocket Turd!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT'S a reply to, what I consider, a hilarious post. You imbecile !!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only think the post was hilarious because you are a Turd. Now go flush yourself.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gotta love this "Back pocket turd" moron! He so aptly proves the point that even in this industry, there are mental degenerates. He is the type who has no friends, consistently rates "poorly" in his job performance reviews, and was obviously selected for employment because he can so easily be controlled- he never makes waves. He loves to drink up the kool- aid because he is mentally un-able to think for himself. Just contine to ignore him!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Un-able??? kool- aid???? Contine??????????????????????????? Here we have a CC grad struggling to survive in the real business world. He is failing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly that he needs to post negatives on an anonymous website! Weep for him, fellow Watsonians! He is pulling your bonuses down and he is totally weak!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"fellow Watsonians!" How pathetic. I bet you are 30 and still live with Mommy. "Mom, pack me a ham sandwich, hold the lettuce bitch, to hold me over. My Boston Market order is arriving at 1PM." You sad, sad, loser.