To ALL Reps: Stop crying & Start SELLING!

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Manager does the same thing makes up field rides for 2 day ride along rides with me for a half day and goes home or cancels last minutes why do they need to be here

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what are managers doing to keep anything afloat??? All managers do is b*tch and complain and talk crap about Cooper's lack of leadership during field rides and demand to be taken back to your car or hotel midday. If anyone needs to be managed out its morons who call themselves managers or sales directors.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do your fucking job and be thankful we're NOT bitching about YOU AND that we DON'T work a full day with you!

You ungrateful worm!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dipshit manager. You aren't qualified for the job and you're next to get axed. You work half days and takin Coop's money, your days are short dipshit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Coop! Christmas is cancelled for ALL of you sorry asses! NOW you will have to work thru X-Mas and New Years!

We WILL be GPS tracking you to make sure you're out there too!

I have spoken!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever loser.....we only work as hard as the money we make so we will all be staying home shove that in your GPS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm gonna find out who you are...and we'll take it balls to the wall, you waste of skin!

Then, you'll be begging us not to fire you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Begging???! LOL You are delusional! All managers and higher ups are total LOSERS at this company. Get lost idiot!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Managers here are like "guidance couselors" at high schools they couldn't find another job and they offer no guidance because they themselves are NOT qualified

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad if this is management posting here. Just shows how Pernix is ran by immature frat boys. Stop screwing with people's lives.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better hope you had a strong 4th Quarter, otherwise your ass is grass!

We Manager and higher ups will be laughing hysterically while you're groveling and whimpering :'( at us to retain you!

Maybe you'll do a BETTER job selling life insurance!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Funny is You Stupid Managers are Dumb enough to Believe you will still have a Job if the 4th quarter is weak. Do you actually believe this Ship is not Sinking ????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I knew who you were I'd have your punk ass jumping through hoops like a DOG in a circus show!

You'd be working X-Mas Eve and calling from EVERY office you were at! And YES, I'd TELL you to put a MA or Nurse on the phone to confirm where you are!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Showing your muscles you are such a loser

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is different than every other day, how?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to use a PI to find out who some of you are! Think I'm joking?! You'll see! I'm tired of all you lazy, no good bums thinking someone OWES you something!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you forget who you work for you can't afford a PI jackass

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A PI??! You are a complete loser. Get lost moron! YOU are about to get terminated on your ass!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone defending this dog crap of a company is a complete moron. Company on its way to bankruptcy and is being sued. What a circus! Managers left must all be jerking Coop off during the manager meetings!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone see the lawsuit filed by Cypress against Pernix ? Bye, bye Pernix nobody is going to have a job....