To all the people that had severance payouts this year out this year

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2017 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to criticize my spelling or grammar, fuck you this is important to the people that lost their jobs this year. I received my pay stub for my Q4 bonus and noticed that Shire took out deductions for medical insurance. according to the the severance agreement, Shire was t pay ALL healthcare insurance after you were let go from the company during your severance period. I called HR and they are looking into it, than I asked them to pull the statement for my severance, which for some reason was never mailed to me. My severance check also showed deductions for medical. They admitted that this was incorrect and they will look at my bonus to make sure it is covered under the severance agreement. The point is I was also told that they are not checking all the deposits, they are only responding to inquiries made to HR. So check your statements and call them

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you Check your statements?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on the statement there is a column for current deductions that column should have nothing in it under medical

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. They were deducting for medical on mine as well. Idiots!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then check your severance payout if they took it out of your bonus they took it out of your severance