To All Trump Supporters

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Sorry, wrong Anon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I post facts. You post bigoted, deranged opinions and lies.

I have the intelligence not to want to live in a blue state disaster and I have the money to afford to live anywhere I want.

You couldn't make it in Texas because you're just a little snowflake and you'd get your lights punched out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. My point is made. Now go grab a box of Krispy Kremes and keep those Tex-ass obesity rates going, loser!

4. libluvsbukkake

Clinton gave the Chinese the the Weapons Delivery technology. Thankfully, he's in the throes of full-blown AIDS.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shoot, Krispey creams good, their so good if someone told you they had drugs in them you would believe them. Lol :)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing you made was a fool of yourself. No go get another rock of crack and out it in your pipe!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything stupid you'll definitely believe. :D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love stupid stuff that is why, I keep getting on this site just to arguing with you ass crunch. :)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you do love stupid stuff because it's stupid of you to try to argue with me when you're so obviously outmatched! :D:D:D

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not hardly. :)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally! :D

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.:)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming :)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth has that affect on me! :D

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not my dream! It's your nightmare! :D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean lies have that affect on you.:)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not ! :)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HRC and Obama sold 20% of our Uranium to RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!! They use uranium for nukes if you are too stupid to understand that. They have hidden this fact and there are now 5 new investigations that have been started this week looking in to this. There is also an informant that was silenced by Obama about this sale who has now been given the power to testify about all of this.

You stupid liberals are beyond comprehension. OBAMA AND YOUR NASTY OLD BAG HRC ARE RESPONSIBLE IF A NUCLEAR WAR HAPPENS.

19. libluvsbukkake

Even Priss Matthews wants to know why she lied.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, dear all of our government has sold us down the river, it's just a matter of time before we are invaded.It's not about being a liberal or conservative at this point. All they care about is Money and making it by any means necessary. Even if that means selling out their own country to it's enemies. Iam sure you know this, being in the cut throat business occupation. Lol