To all who post on this board

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2010 at 1:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not really shocked at what I read on this message board. I came here to read about the buyout as a dedicated employee who wants to keep their job, but I am walking away with utter disgust.

I have been reading post after post of people who want to ridicule and denounce others they work with. I am ashamed I called some of you my friends and coworkers.

Most of the time it is easy to know who posts on this board. I hear employees making comments at the office that I know came from this board. That tells me its you. Although I still remain professional, I leave the building sick to my stomach that I have to associate with some of you. I have worked for other company's and never experienced the bitterness, back stabbing and two face personalities that I experience on a daily basis.

Post after post is about people that don't work for the company anymore, or who could give two shits about you, but you continue to post negative information about them. Its like 3rd grade at Talecris. I guess it makes some of you feel better at a time the employment line is staring you in the face.

I personally thought that I work with people that dedicate themselves to family, faith and career (in that order), but I guess not.

When I hear some of you talk about your personal lives at the office, I now know you are making a mockery of yourself. Time judges all. Karma is real.

Working for Talecris is a wonderful experience. I have a great life, good pay, and stable career. They have supported me in times of need, gave me a shoulder to lean on when times were rough, and offered me more responsibility that makes me feel better about myself. I go home and feel very grateful for what I have. As I drive home from work I see others who are much more unfortunate than I am. Most would love to work for this company and have our lives.

I make sure my children know what their parent does, and how this company has helped me provide for them. The Xbox, LCD TV's, and private schools come from my hard work and Talecris paying me to do that work. Nothing less and nothing more. I don't read into what Executive Leadership is doing to do for a padded bank account. I cant change that.

I dont sit at home and wonder what Martin or Wacker is doing. Nor do I walk around the office and wonder how a disabled CM in Fort Worth is performing. This is not how I live my life.

Seriously, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I am sure some will post immature comments about this post, but try posting something positive about some of the 2,500 people that help you keep you job and provide for your family.

There are many more than you think...........

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Bruskie No-go-Alice. We hang on your every word. Heard you got a fourth speeding ticket driving your Porsche at breakneck speed through a school zone!!! IDIOT!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take notice. Poster #1 wrote the HR related diatribe at 1:53 AM. Probably under the influence of alcohol or ludes. Anyone that thinks working for Talecris is an honor or privilege needs to write Cerberus head Stephen Feinberg and ask when he intends to repay the Chrysler bailout funds that came out of your and my pockets. Whimpass scumbag that he is will never atone for his or his minions failings.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK-

Everyone once in awhile you post a message like that. You fool no one. We like the added touch about you having children (thank the heavens above that you have none). You really do think that we are dumb. While there are certainly several positives about having a job - working for the greedy dogs like you, and the vast majority of senior leadership who have sucked this company dry, is not one of them.

And yes, there is such a thing as Karma - we are all waiting for it to come full circle on the likes of you and the selfish greedy bastards who run Talecris.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I felt the same way you did ONCE about Talecris, but after trying to do the right thing and report something that was wrong, I got fired. I work for them for 3 years and had outstanding evaulations and this is how they repaid me. "Be Transparent" my ass...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's us pray together.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's have a group hug then pray.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kum Bye Yah

You need to wake up. These goombah's whose palm's you grease have done more wrong to people than all of the company's I have worked for in my life combined. You have no clue as to what what goes on in this company other than bits and pieces of context you take from here and there. If you have something you want to say to me in the office if you think it is me that wrote something on here then by all means come up and say something to me in person, we can talk about it anytime you like. You are right, Karma is real...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I already did talk to you in the office...fat boy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was not even in the office today dumbass. Come talk to me tomorrow morning if you have a problem and see how brave you are then you ass..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta make ole Bruskie No-go-Alice proud to see/hear this kind of intellectual banter fill the air. Time for .....?????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fatboy, you got game? Then bring it on Shirley! Giggity giggity!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea who I am, and are way off as to who you think I might be. I will confront you this morning and then see how you are with your words.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's after 11 AM and you are a no-show!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it Bitch!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have another burger fat boy and go find work.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both of you get a room and put on some lipstick and spank each other. You are showing your lack of humor and intellect on this post. Go get laid the old-fashioned monkey way. Doing each other and leave the rest of us Neanderthals out of it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does TPR seem to have so many same sex issues surfacing? I know the Regional VPs have sexual identity issues but why can't they keep them private for gosh sakes!!!!!! Somebody call the Lynchman and get his corporate compliance take on this subject. Smoka smoka!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I do not have as rosy an outlook on Talecris as Poster #1 does, I definately share her opinion regarding all the whining that takes place on this board.

You don't like working for Talecris? Well, get the fuck out. No one is keeping you here. My guess is that you are just the complaining type and really do not have any other options to make what you make here.

It really should be pretty simple. You want to whine like a bitch day in and day out.... QUIT.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sniffle, sniffle....you hurt my fragile self-esteem. I think I will go falsify something now.