To Joe...

Discussion in 'Endo' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2016 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe - you are a complete and total moron. Hopefully your wife and kids know that as well. Belbuca is a good drug. Belbuca was gaining significant traction and Belbuca will be a successful drug for another company. BDSI is laughing (at you) all the way to the bank.

Best wishes!

Blame the reps! likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you really are clueless, aren't you?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for doing this. As a stock holder I am so happy to see these share price rise again. By eliminating a division that had other pharmaceutical manufactures scared, ENDO is finally poised to be purchased. I know that with a great generics business and urology division, there is a powerful sovereign buyer that will have this stock price sore on the open market.
    So thank you Joseph for being conscious of your responsibility to the shareholders and stakeholders. This was the right move at the right time. Here here to closing out fiscal year 2016 on December 31 with a positive stock uptick.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here here to the 375 and counting individuals who have to explain to their families why they no longer have a job. Here here to the greedy pukes in the pharma industry such as yourself. Enjoy your bubbly shit bag

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear shareholder,

Do you realize that the Pain division would have been profitable with a nip/tuck rather than an amputation? Belbuca sales were increasing and there were managed care wins that were going to allow sales to potentially explode. Endo gave the drug back to BDSI after spending nearly $100 million of your dollars. You should be mortified.

Joe is a hapless "leader" and a former third rate football player. The stock will continue to flounder.

Happy Holidays!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough already! You no longer have a job, but Endo gave you a most generous severance package of EIGHT MONTHS. Unheard of. Plenty of time to explain to your wretched families.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eight months? Ummm...no. Try three. Still decent, but get a grip... lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did all sales reps get only 3 months or was it based off how long you were with the company?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am confused as well. I assumed everyone was getting same as mine until I read some of the postings on here. I received 5 months. Been with the company 8 years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a guy in our district got 3 months. He's been an endo employee since this June. Us Inventiv folks will be lucky to get 2 weeks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain to our wretched families??? Wow! No, smarty pants not everyone got 8 months - based on tenure. And inVentiv STILL waiting on their "severance". Lucky if they get a month plus prorated bonus.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet they paid out full bonus. Might even be paid at target amount. And we won't a get a month, you don't get severance on a contract.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know what is next, Mr./Ms. Lame Brain? Before you celebrate, note that Joe is hanging his hat on Xiaflex, a med for a curved penis.... How many millions suffer from this? How many specialty reps 'remotely' want to promote this product? What kind of kinky, non-existent discussion & money will follow this drug? If you thought Belbuca was weak, hold on to your curved penis, because you haven't seen weak (or maybe you have)!!
    Belbuca had a future....& you left it... following the advice of hapless, dorky Joe. By the way, Endo was the Biggest Loser in Fortune Magazine's 2016 Stock List....the biggest loser of all the S&P 500!! not just pharma stocks...ALL stocks!! So Mr./Ms. smart investor--- call back the internet mba program you attended---or is that Trump U., & just try to get that money back---& then donate your monkey brain to science.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know what is next, Mr./Ms. Lame Brain? Before you celebrate, note that Joe is hanging his hat on Xiaflex, a med for a curved penis.... How many millions suffer from this? How many specialty reps 'remotely' want to promote this product? What kind of kinky, non-existent discussion & money will follow this drug? If you thought Belbuca was weak, hold on to your curved penis, because you haven't seen weak (or maybe you have)!!
    Belbuca had a future....& you left it... following the advice of hapless, dorky Joe. By the way, Endo was the Biggest Loser in Fortune Magazine's 2016 Stock List....the biggest loser of all the S&P 500!! not just pharma stocks...ALL stocks!! So Mr./Ms. smart investor--- call back the internet mba program you attended---or is that Trump U., & just try to get that money back---& then donate your monkey brain to science.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Joe, we really DO think you are a clueless, dorky, robotic...nothing. P.S. Your monthly letters are a bad joke...something like out of my kid's Dork Diaries. Please stop.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of poor excuse of a human are you? Go kick a dog, cat, or toddler...right after telling off the guys who lost their jobs to a corporate cut-up hack.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk about being brainless as you post the same pile of crap twice, you effing moron.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cmon guys....did you not see this coming when the stock dropped from $90 to $12. It's not like you haven't seen this happen dozens of times in the last decade. Those that weren't looking are pretty naive.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame on you if you didn't get your ass in gear and start looking back in the spring! It was made abundantly clear that Belbuca wasn't doing what it was supposed to & with all of the scrunity in the pain sector: the Pain division was going to be severely downsized!
    I agree that total elimination was not what we thought but too many of you acted like you've been blindsided. That is just not true!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it funny that the salesforce blames the coverage, management blames the salesforce, both blame the product....and all the while a company like Depomed or Pfizer or Perdue will snatch Belbuca up for song and make it work....next year it will be big!!!!