To the smug asshole that started the itmn board

Discussion in 'InterMune' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I asked about the company there was a smug prick who wouldn't give any info and started name calling everyone on the board. This same smug prick sounds like the same desperate loser who keeps posting how terrible this job is. Guess what? I got the job and you didn't. On boarding in Phoenix and training in San Jose asshole. hahaha. Keep posting your vile hate and know that good always triumphs over evil.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow someone really needs to triple up on their mesds! To think I woke with a crazy psychotic person like this is a bit creepy. Thanks for reminding me to keep my guard up with you people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you should be a perfect fit with the phonies and passive aggressives here- welcome to the moronic group we are! To include immature DMs

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical asshole rep that thinks the company needs him! Guess what we have our own pulmonary sales force and clearly your selfish prick "all about me" attitude won't make it through training.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't get rid of the new hires during training. They have the guarantee salary for a year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Immature DM is at it again. Trying to hind under a new string but not so fast big man. We all know who you are. Does it feel good to hide behind the keyboard to justify your limited role at this company. Chalk it up to timing and that you were at the right place at the right time. Get off the computer and put your nose in the books and study up this week. Role playing is a bitch aint it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all sound like a real fun group

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Actelion reps must be pissed at Ambition data. You guys went from 1st place to last. Don't worry the pain of not being here will subside in a few years. Until then you can always vent on CP.