To Whom It May Concern :

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Sep 30, 2020 at 9:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“In the trenches” what a joke. I bet not a single rep nationwide has died of COVID. It’s not like you are a nurse caring for COVID infected patients.

Wear a mask and you will be fine. Are you even concerned, or are you just avoiding work?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone who posted this stupid comment above themselves is a scaredy-cat mgr who is shaking in their boots knowing the comment made about ASMs here is true. There are way too many here for this environment now, some have been protected by HR too long and should have been let go long ago for unethical issues, And the reality here scaredy-cat, is that you and your mgr colleagues here all know management is too heavy. Now go dust off your resume and take that arrogance to another company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Normally managers are protected but in light of the current environment, I see managers impacted greater than reps.
    As far as concern for working with them, that’s funny. Lundbeck seems to get management rejects and they are ignorant.
    COVID is real and our leader is now infected. If you contracted it u, will not get the same healthcare and u will have greater problems. So, to those issuing the decree to put on a mask and go to work, FUCK YOU.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn’t a charity. If you won’t work, we will not keep you employed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes agreed, but to the original comment about is being in the “trenches” meaning put in the field vs our alliance Takeda partners and true of Otsuka a lot too, the standards do seem different here. Even w/ a mask on, we’re still not 100% protected of getting Covid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck isn't concerned about whether the sales force is safe or not as noticed by the fact that our alliance partners have no way in hell been held to the same F2F field activity expectations as us with 5-7 calls per day,

We are more focused here on metrics. F2F, Veeva Engage, SpeakerNet, those ridiculous online Trintellix HCP evening programs hardly any providers have participated in so far, all the annoying weekly Zoom calls impairing our selling time, compliance training, over the top admin stuff; seriously the list just goes on and when is it ever enough???

Management has no clue even though they say they empathize with us. How could they when all sitting in home office, or at home in their comfy offices, mowing their lawns, going to the gym, and so on. The moral of the story here is, "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO.!"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn"t have said it better myself. Lundbeck definitely has lost sight of reality and become focused on the metrics for sure.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HELLO... we get paid for calls! The metrics aren’t going away.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought we got paid for sales. Glad to know it’s now metrics. I will give them as much as they want.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the person who posted should have clarified: Part of Lundbeck’s payment from our partners is for calls. We as Lundbeck only get bonus based on our numbers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s good to know. So I should just stay home abs plug in bingo calls throughout the day if “metrics” is all that counts now!