Todd Freese

Discussion in 'CR Bard' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2016 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The more I get exposure to this idiot I realize this guy is out there in an adult ADD way. Why are we stuck with an Olympus reject who was fired from Olympus?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wasn't fired you ass clown!
    The new President of sales Todd Usen (useless) mandated all executives move to Boston. Todd Frees had children in high school and his wife didn't want to move to Boston, so he resigned.
    He was one of the few that was fair and honest. I worked for 10 years at Olympus. It is a total fucking shithole. Give him a chance. Be glad you are at Bard instead of Olympus. That company is about to go under!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he sucks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky to work for him!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sick and tired of pretending to laugh at his nonsense. What are we doing?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todd Frese is a useless waste of space. He is all talk and full of hot air. COMPLETELY USELSS!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one and sorry to see Todd go. He was one of the few who understood the day-to-day challenges of us salespeople. I thought he could've taken the DM's more to task for their "good-old-boy" ways, but overall he was a definite positive in our organization.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your comments Todd. Hope the door didn't hit your backside too hard when you got your pink slip.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is one of the few that get it . For the ASS clown that is slamming him you sir must have major issues. Consider yourself lucky to be involved with him

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todd is awful. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. He is so full of hot hair I throw up in my mouth after 2 seconds of his garbage. Agreed, don't let the door hit ya on your way out as we are better off. WAY better off.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be intimidated by Todd. He is honest , transparent and probably is holding you accountable YOUNG BUCK .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todd Frese is an outstanding individual and a great leader. We are lucky to have him. With all of the changes at Merit, it’s always a good laugh to see the real rejects come out of the woods when they have to adapt or change. Todd is a standup professional and has been a complete upgrade from the prior sales Veeps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you posting in reference to Todd at CR Bard - when he is at Merit? No one from Merit will see your post here...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My bard

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

olympus is trialing a laser with Dr Sand at Piedmont. It’s going to blow away Moses. Stay tuned. Most Olympus reps are total fucktards.

I can attest Todd Useless did indeed mandate that everyone love to Boston. What a fuckin loser. Then he was fired. Fuck Olympus. Total shitbird operation.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Quanta laser, huh. With the Olympus name on it.

If Piedmont were smart - they'd wait for the same laser to come out, only with the Cook name on it. It'll do everything that Olympus laser will do - just for a lot less money. Same technology that will blow away Moses.