Todd Noisen WTF is going on?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2017 at 2:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know this dude either but from everything that is posted I think I would hate him more than Hitler and Bin Laden:(

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would compare Todd more to a parasite.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this guys manager and why don' t they do anything

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't now this noisen character. But is he the guy that has beenin the news saying hitler never gassed anyone

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the easter bunny crapped in todd's basket with a note that said, " crap for a piece of crap." This left him scratching his head because he almost mistook it for a motivational quote he could send out next week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol about Todd's motivational daily quotes. if a motivational quote is driving you to take action you shouldn't be in sales. please tell me that this guy doesn't really do this every day. really?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope to meet this guy who inspired his own thread at the NSM!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember L-O-V-E is a four letter word.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw this guy at nsm in vegas. Wanted so bad to talk to him and see what he is like, but chickened out. He was all by himself looking like a sad puppy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dunno what to say but he was pleasant as a leader at our regional meeting..No jerk vibe?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course e was pleasant. He always is when people are watching.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was pleasant. That's funny. Some have said he has been more pleasant since HR intervened and clipped his wings

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once a snake, always a snake. He probably figures he better shape up a bit because he has been striking out during his job search.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Todd should be looking before he gets canned. Only reason he didn't get let go in latest layoff was because DM Knewtson left Takeda which left Noesen as DM by default. Can't stand this smug ass kissing reject. He has been trying to get promoted for years and going nowhere fast.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

comey got fired noisen still there

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have to say that Todd has been on his best behavior since 8 reps left him. HR may have him on a short leash.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's trying to lay low while he is interviewing with other companies. Heard that he keeps coming up short during his interviews. Tells the interviewer he's not confident in the pipeline and that's why he's looking around.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a surplus of A league managers out there looking for new gigs. Todd will not get an offer outside Takeda. He really wants to get promoted but realizes that is not going to happen.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great, I am interviewing with him for Minnesota position? What exactly is so bad about him? He seemed so nice.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So i reached down unzipped his zipper and gobbled his manhood.