Todd Noisen WTF is going on?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2017 at 2:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously. Someone mentioned the motivational garbage, I can handle that, but what else does he do that is so bad. Does anyone have specifics?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the problem with him is that he has no leadership ability. This is evident in his high turnover rate. Leaders can develop people....todd does not have that ability. He's just not flat out not respected by the other managers. I've heard people describe him as a brown noser and they are spot on. He surrounds himself with weak reps that way he can always say he is "developing" them. What ends up happening is he just turns them over after a couple of years. Just talk with people on his team and you will realize that they really aren't the greatest of reps. People with experience and success that interview with this guy figure out pretty quickly that he is a joke. He is the best manager you will ever have.....just ask him and he will tell you. One last thing, if this guy was remotely good why would there be an entire thread with these many comments on it solely dedicated to him and his inability.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your input and I totally agree. Its a huge red flag and the fact alone that there is a thread just for him is not good. He must see this. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if that was my name plastered all over CP. Anyways, thanks for input. I will pass on this one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard him trashing PACT. Smartest thing that has ever come out of his mouth. Still a terrible person to work for but that is the type of weak management we attract here.......bottom feeders.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about some Local DBM...he effects like 10-14 people?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does not know how to lead. will not stand up for his team but will lead you to believe that he will go to bat for you. The numbers don't lie when you understand how many people have left him. In another district within the region and even my manager talks disparaging about Todd.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think noison and that mike guy in fl are the last
    Of the Mohican dbags standing just sit tight!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget about crazy Christina in GA. Has run off everyone -- that was lucky enough to get away from her. Sad!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss the todd noesen posts. please update what this crazy fuck is up to lately

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is still just an unrespected leech. His team despises him and the rd can’t stand him. When the layoff comes he will be gone.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seen around home office quite a bit in recent months. Megan always had his back, but not sure why.
    She is a real CU Next Tuesday for keeping him around.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is new with this guy? I heard stories about how bad he is but this thread is crazy. did he really lose his original team? what happened to them all? new here and curious

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting.....His name is not on the email list. Finally gone?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he gone?!?!?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R&D is going to be conducting initial studies to assess the efficacy of his voice from the stage as a sleep aid. He just rendered approximately 1000 people into stage 1 sleep.. and this was before lunch! That’s powerful stuff right there.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this turd still has a job at takeda....what a joke.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this turd still has a job at takeda....what a joke.