Tolmar Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone explain the interesting hire that was made in the northeast?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well put. This has been the issue from day 1.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you will see many more people leave in the coming months. they have no loyalty to the people that started this company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would there be any loyalty to this leadership - they treat people horribly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WAKE UP...THIS IS A SINKING SHIP!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new manager? Yes, the CEO is all about favorites. If this was a real company there would probably be a lawsuit somewhere along the way for hiring managers without opening it up to entire company and outsiders. Apparently, they like know it all, micro managers for the Northeast. If you have not closed any business how can you manage a region? Oh that's right, you are manipulative. There are some really incredible people at this company. It's a true shame they can't keep good employees. The turnover will continue as they continue to hire poor leadership... people more involved with their self growth than actually managing and developing their team. A true manager puts their team first.... this is something the other managers did well but they all left knowing what a poorly run company this is.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sinking

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2018 should be quite interesting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate starting a new year with the same old crap. So much illegal and unethical activity here. My hunch is there will be people prosecuted. Why else would strong mid-level leaders leave after such a short time. It's a pain leaving a job so you do it when your morals have been tested too many times

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They apparently didn't learn their lesson the first time with hiring managers... they must want another mass exodus of account managers with hiring her!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo ya, told you so, people. Sleeping with the enemy again.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a head count, all or mostly all the original sales team is gone or about to be gone. Anyone considering a job here, think about how crazy that is after barely 4 years

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is what happens when you sell a product only on price.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How to dismantle a company, 101. Start with bipolar flake CEO, add in narcissistic dumbo sales vp, add a talented sales team with brains, and there you go.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to believe in what this company told me, but now, and apparently always, Chicago is being run by buffoons, and I can't wait to get out of this nightmare.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

run fast

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long have you been with TPI? Just wondering because you should've had that figured out in the first week. Correction: the interview.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the sounds of it, everyone needs to watch their backs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be careful

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be corrupt