Tolmar Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a f…U

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Survey survey survey

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surveys to nowhere. They will just tighten the screws. Been here a bunch of years and this is the most erratic and inconsistent leadership/training has ever been.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fucking Carlie is a VP. This place has problems.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turn lights on, turn lights off

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has the company realized their mistake of hiring Brian Kraft? Once they find out Brian will likely do time. He’s the most dishonest person I’ve ever worked with. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s found floating in the river.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DMV of industry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude dont have wear a tie anymore

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't Tolmar buy Jatenzo? How is that going?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like yo momma finding ya in a wet dream true nightmares of shark face she thrust on the microphone cobwebs and all

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another survey

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll ding you if you don’t close.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clown

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s been very quiet since the meeting survey went out. Everyone I spoke with thought the meeting was a total disaster and said so in the survey. Maybe Carlie and training will put egos aside and adapt? Just kidding. Here comes the hammer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful. Train wreck. Incorrect data, holiday shutdown break call entry contest (never heard of who the tool winner was), Good Friday afternoon conference calls. “Account Mangers” treated like primary care reps, low salaries, two day manager ride alongs, monitoring call entry every night. Losing good people and will continue. Surveys to nowhere and has yet to address all the surveys over the past months. Be in your car, camera on, sitting in your driveway.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With communication skills like yours, you must be a top performer.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest