Tolmar Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tolmar? what would you expect? They hired executive losers from TAP years ago...didn't need a crystal ball to see this coming...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you should see these tap losers on stage tonight

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she's micromanaging the new guy in boston lmao,hes sorry he came here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he left for vacation early to get away from her

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this makes me want to throw up. I was enticed here with the promise of what a great company this would be/could be. I left a decent job on that promise of more, better, best. It has been a nightmare for me and so many of my colleagues. I have been around long enough to have met good leaders and poor ones. But it's rare to see someone like our CEO who flaunts her favoritism, emotional dysfunction, poor execution AND disregard for the budget by flying to places only where she visits family. Doesn't even try to hide it. And HR? I think they are in bed with her now. My hope is they will give each other an STD. Someone please help before the ship sinks to the bottom.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ship has already sunk. I was speaking with an AbbVie exec and they know she's a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it her husband you talked to? And why is there no talk about the big defector?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what defector

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seeking asylum is what I heard.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offer of a better life and opportunity in a new country...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes it's happening

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Details for those not housed in the palace

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

details please

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no details, just some troll trying to start rumors. She is going nowhere and neither is her singing sidekick

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard CEO is out looking before ship sinks... no one wants her. We are stuck unless we leave first.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ships list before they sink. Watch for the signs, its listing badly now that another HO left. Taking on water, the last gasp before the inevitable. Friends, you have to at least put on your life jackets before you jump