Tolmar Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So again, just a troll with no real information. Typical.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many new products do we have in our bags? How many in the pipeline? One ship. Troll? It doesn't take a genius of which you are not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do work here so you are probably correct in your assessment of my intelligence.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wait, I don't work here just kidding. Sorry I'm so sick and lonely. Thanks !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Priceless. Seek therapy

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Searching.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reaching

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tell me more

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing to tell, nothing happening here. Just a big void

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avoid the void

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening in Quality at Tolmar? Some fairly newer folks running things. How is that going?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious answers please. I read this thread in its entirety and although the information was a bit dated it did cause some concern as I have an upcoming interview. Is there anyone with Tolmar now that can give me insight to the company's culture? Is it still volatile as it was a few years ago? Is it still a "shit show"? I have a family to consider and I certainly don't want to be in the situation I am in now. I'd rather stay where I am if that is the case. "Dance with the devil you know" is what they say.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all. The "authors" of the thread left which is why the content is dated. I'm happy here and feel secure. As long as you get your job done, it's a relatively low pressure environment.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so much for your answer. That does make me more comfortable. Also can you give me the salary range for an account mangager. I can’t find it anywhere! I want to know how much I can negotiate if offered the position.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is still a shit show and all you have to do is ask why so many good people left. Same leadership which is why it was a horrible place to work in the first place.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider here. Worse now that those others left. It won't be long before we are finished at TPI. Only manufacturing and generics in Fort Collins. Go work there. The view is better than the running mascara here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad the one person that should be gone is still there. TPI could've been phenomenal if not for her

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to give a very serious answer to a really good question. As said prior, the leadership is still the same, so it's inevitable the environment has not changed. I left recently and it is sad because its not easy to find good opportunities where I live. I wish someone told me candidly about the how awful, petty, vindictive our CEO is. IF you have a choice, use your intuition. Maybe you will have a different experience. But look at how many really good, talented people left within the first 2 years. Take that very seriously. Good luck.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more thing, if you are a gambler, you will need to be on the winning side of favoritism. Thats a big risk to take.