Tom Griffin

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2011 at 12:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is he as a leader? Need honest feedback!?!!?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you serious?? have you seen the sphinters puck tightly closed since he has been here? his rep came long before mgrs met him. kiss his butt or your gone. effectively casterated every manager that has an indiviual thought. that is the honest truth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately Thing 1 and Thing 2 are now running the show, but hopefully they will soon be back on their way to Seussville.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM describes Watson sales as a page out of Alice in Wonderland with Tweedledum & Tweedledee leading us absolutely nowhere.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes your DM The White Rabbit and you the Dodo. You AND your mgr. are 2 dicks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have read many bad comments about him (Pfizer/Bayer/Watson). What is Griffin doing that is so negative? Please be specific.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on! He is here to delete the Am"s and RM"s that are the cash drain on the brand side.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think he is trying to get that DM cost below 6 figures? Give a delivery rep a 50% increase to become a manager, you could accomplish that. Eliminate the AD position to flatten the organization; sounds like a Gryphon plan to me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current sales leadership at Watson is Beavis and Butt-head. Need we say more?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible. Him and the "dolt/community college" guy are probably fisting each other right now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I think this is a better fit: If you are NOT a "Pfizer Guy" and do NOT speak your mind- don't come here! AKA: All former Pfizer guys and yes men- PLEASE APPLY!!! Good Selling!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TG belongs at McDonald's. Why in the hell did Watson hire this ass clown who has ruined so many other companies???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have been no hires from Pfizer following TG. Not a surprise, but it's true that he did not bring anyone with him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TG is not bringing anyone over from Bayer or Pfizer 'cause he didnt want his past known.
    I've had 18 managers in my career, and TG was, by far, the worst. His attitude right now is either do it his way or you are gone. Thinks managers and reps are easily expendible in these tough economic times? more that once, I hear him say..."you don't like it? then leave" If he doesn't like you (regardless of talent) you are gone -sooner or later.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is certainly the general consensus on our sales management team. TG and his long time Pfizer buddy are going to take Watson for everything they can get their hands on.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is his long time Pfizer buddY at Watson? I thought he hasnt brought any of his henchmen over because he wants to hide his past. Glad to know that everyone at Watson knows his past and what his game is.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember when the Phila. Eagles fired coach Rich Kotite for a 4 year record of ineptitude, and then the NY Jets picked him up, and expected different results? That was then, and this is now. JUST GREAT!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everytime TG opens his mouth BS flows out of it. Looking forward to sleeping through the next town hall meeting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is he so bad? because EVERYTIME he has taken over at Pfizer and Bayer - sales went down. He is convinced that his ways are the promised land and anyone who questions him is gone. Has no loyalty or compassion - thinks everyone is overpaid and is always striving to cut senior successful people to be replaced by young monkeys. I talked with alot of Watson sales managers and they are all afraid of their own shadow. Sad