Tom griffin

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2015 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this clown?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fear me for I am TG

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is an ass clown. Single handedly, well with idiot HR and EW help, destroyed things. Ask JG why he left.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom Griffin is an idiot, completely incompetent. Just go look on the boards where he worked last- Watson or Bayer or even better ask anyone who has worked with him. Guy gets fired every 2-3 years for under performing and over promising. Same story, same ending.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Federal Whistleblower Retaliation suit? Damn!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Griffin has consistently (3 Companies) left a trail of bad decisions, erratic behavior, egotistical management (agree or be fired) and destroying good company cultures. His band of merry assholes that follow him around and are covertly promoted. Bad guy overall.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think they have a federal lawsuit that's headed their way within the next few days?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of lawsuit?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Federal Whistleblower Retaliation suit. When it goes public in the next few days say sianara to OSPHENA.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? Off label stuff?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? If this is true not good

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times has he said --- "Can you do that for me"? Total fucking DB!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They got rid of an employee who reported a very serious adverse event. Stroke left patient in a wheelchair who was on Osphena.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you idiots get your information from? Did you crawl out from under your rock to post? I'm in HO and I can assure you this is not what happened.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's exactly what happened you fucktard

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in HO and a field employee was terminated because of this. The above poster needs to fuck themself. Shionogi is in deep trouble. This is a Federal suit. Big time trouble.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is the CLOWN that was "in charge" when a Federal Whistleblower suit was filed.
    How do you like me now... Sir? Stupid fuck!Hehehehe

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom your little punk JK is a real winner...Last in the district. Team Orlando is showing him who's boss!