Tom griffin

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2015 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, he fits right in...this place is a sad 3 ring circus!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To have a degree In Phys Ed and obviously looks like he's never seen a gym before

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was hated at Bayer, trying to fit us into a Pharmaceutical model that didn't work. Best day we saw when they canned him. Looks like he continues to bounce from company to company. Start a trampoline company Tom, that is your best bet for success.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is obvious

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true I heard the same thing

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like it doesn't matter where JK is ranked, TG will promote him regardless.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK should be embarrassed his district makes him to be such a sucker chump. LS your days are numbered by this ass clown? LMFingAO

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word has spread about JK.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMGosh! Orlando still running the DMs around? JK you still sit to piss I see.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is ridiculous is that you are still posting nonsense about Orlando. Get a job! Even if just a Walmart greeter or personal trainer at the Y.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU John, you're such a sorry ass.

12. No. You STFU, John is awesome!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom G is truly the cancer of a company. He has ruined so many and continues to hop from place to place. WAKE UP companies!!!! Learn to see incompetence.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK quit today? WTF are you serious?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to him? He evidently was linked to TG, did that have something to do with it?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has been TG's boy for many years, what company would hire this fool?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same type of fools that hired our fool TG would hire Junior fool JK.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TG is the typical story of people at that level. If the company expands and is profitable, it was due to TG, if the company declines and loses money, it is the field force not pulling through TG direction and vision.

No matter how many times you get fired, there is always an excuse to separate yourself from any form of responsibility. Hey Tom, sound familiar?????

Can you do that for me???????????????????????????

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to believe that we have a phys ed major from a 3d tier state school at such a high level here, huh? I'm not too worried because based on his post-Pfizer track record, he won't be here for longer than another 2 years. These ex-Pfizer hacks stick together like flies on poop, so I suppose his boys brought him here to see if he can help them relive the glory days of that company (one that has been long exposed as a house of cards.)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember this guy from Pfizer...such a tool...I think.he was let go