Tom griffin

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2015 at 8:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard TG the assclown got fired?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same story over and over again. Griffin comes in to your company, totally ruins the culture and presents the "Fosbury Flop" analogy of changing the way you think and then gives you his "Can you do that for me" nauseating bullshit.

Just a bad dude that moves from one company to another with the same end outcomes --- he gets fired and moves on. Don't take my word for it, check his history, it is amazing!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's at Vanda now!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry for Vanda.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has his pet in Training been relieved of her duties yet?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They got him cheap probably. Vanda NSDs usually only last 1 year but Vanda CCO and CEO want a playground bully with no respect for field. He just gained a second team to manage and we are all polishing our resumes today.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanda here. I came across this post on Vanda's current NSD Tommy gym teacher Griffin. It is amazing that some people never change. Everything about him on your board is exactly the way he is at Vanda. He still believes that intimidation is the way to get sales growth. He has half of the field force on bullshit action plans. He is a loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully, the higher ups at Vanda will see through his cover up of his Non-results,

his two faced lies and his mistreatment of those he supervises

and Fire him for cause a LOT sooner than they did at Shionogi.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well after reading about his failures at 4 other companies , he is doing same thing at Vanda. I mean the exact same thing. He even fired half the sales force 6 months after getting here and hired 22 year olds who are doing awful and is of court blaming the field for the decline in sales. I hope he gets fired in the next couple month. This guy is cancer to any company. Why would people continue to hire him. All they have to do is look on cafe pharma and realize he has done the same strategy at every company and then there are layoffs or reorganization or shit even shut down. How many whistleblower lawsuits are out there because this guy demands off label sales! He has two already at Vanda. Did he have some here? What was the outcome. I never wish bad things to happen to people but this guy I do. Maybe he will get in a train wreck or
    Something so he won’t ever go back to work in pharma again. Or even better maybe the FDA will ban him from the industry!