Tom Lyon

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The role playing wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it was still grueling, especially the stupid RFM scenario. However the end of the meeting got real personal with that gentleman's heart moving personal story. There wasn't a dry eye around me. I am emotionally spent.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tommy really wanted to impress Jan with personal stories. I doubt he did it entirely out of the kindness of his heart.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a shame how TL exploits people's personal stories and tries to tie it into selling Vaccines. The Merck Koolaid has truly stolen his soul.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do they push PB out, and this guy is still around?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He comes from a prominent family and has a lot of connections with higher ups from the pill side. He was on the fast track ever since he was hired soon after college. He's the untouchable golden egotist of Merck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jan and her DCO's like Tom are why access is denied for so many reps. They are so use to being taken on staged milk run appointments that they think it's OK to interrogate customers and insult customers by making them explain how they practice medicine. They think reps have all the time in the world to berate customers and that these customers have no other responsibilities other than vaccinations.

This micromanagement generation of leadership will continue to get doors closed in reps' faces. We have stop the milk runs and take these idiots to offices that only give us a minute to speak, won't see us at all or even better, take them to customers that want to vent their frustration with Merck's bullying marketing tactics. Jan and her DCO's live in Fantasyland and they need a dose of reality.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top of page please! Not a good guy or director.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dumb does he think some of us are? The guy constantly wants to meet with certain tenured reps and ask a thousand questions about Vaccines, especially public sector. All he's trying to do is steal every bit of vaccine knowledge he can, stab folks in the back who know more than him and push us out of the division. He's done it many times already especially with the former PSAE's. Watch your back and watch what you say. The dude is more of a snake than Lord Voldemort.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His day will come and it will be joyeous when he's forced out. If Alina can get let go, so can TL. He has screwed over and hurt a lot of good people. Karma is coming for him big time!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom, why don't you please go through your underlings one at a time and fire broadly. Useless even to themselves!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are bad luck to anyone who crosses your path. I saw you proudly wearing your J. Charles jersey at the meeting. Now look how he's doing. It would be nice if you would be out for the season too because you are lacking as a director. Time to bench you and bring in somebody legitimate.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's sad that you have to respond to yourself Tom but that's what happens when you are a selfish narcissist and you think you are better than everyone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have seen him at the Gardasil launch meeting. Another DCO for public sector asked Tom a question in a breakout session about a region public sector issue that he should have known about and he froze up and didn't know what to say. He deferred the question to some big wig in the room, M. Wentworth. It was priceless to see Tom "Know it All" Lyon get completely stumped and looked for anyone to bail him out of the awkward moment. Classic!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's an embarrassment to the state of Kansas with his nonstop double talking and backstabbing ways.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TL was always intimidated by the knowledge and experience of the PSAE team. Is it any wonder they got disbanded? Leave it to Merck to ruin a good thing. The company should be called Muck because that's what the leadership of the company is good for, mishandle things.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got you fired, that's all that counts !! We set you up good, and booted you hard. Get over it !

Tom

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told Wentworth what to say that day.

Tom

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I already fired 6 and have 8 more on my radar. The lowest dead wood in each district will be
    eliminated

Tom

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma is coming for you. You have no real friends so nobody will help you when you fall.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start with yourself. You are the worst Director in the history of vaccines. Having over 6 CTL leave your region because they couldn't stand working for you anymore doesn't help your pathetic cause. You will be fired too. Many have evidence against you. Your willingness to break rules to succeed make you an easy target even though your region usually finishes at the bottom. You can't spell bottom without Tom. Game on!