Tomorrow is a better day

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2020 at 6:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of very good talent worked for Sage. You will all be great assets to any organization. Positions will open up and companies will be lucky to get you. Seriously

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruth is all that matters, twerps!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for this encouraging message. Good luck on finding new opportunities soon!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately the optimistic tone from the OP and the realities out here in the real work do not necessarily match. We are in a full blown pandemic and most companies won’t be hiring for awhile.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is incredibly kind and talented. I’m sorry this is threatening to you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality is companies are screening, interviewing and building candidate pipeline for when the pandemic passes. I agree there are a lot of great people at Sage who are being displaced. The good news is Sage was exceptionally fair in the way they are handling this unfortunate situation. Good luck to all!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think Sage was fair?? Beyond that, you said exceptionally?!!! Wow. This is by far the worst severance I have ever had and during a world wide pandemic?? So much for “do big” and “putting people first.”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s unbelievable

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not bright.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your sorry little entitled ass on down the road. Or better yet don’t sign it and take your chances in court. I’m sure a court of law will find you are entitled to much much more.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been a long time for you, huh? There are ways to address the frustration.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, instead of punching each other in the gut, how about supporting one another? The reality is that COVID19 sucks, but companies are hiring and will continue to do so. Do I wish Sage would have given a stronger severance? Absolutely. Especially in light of the virus. However, at least it is something. It hasn't been a very delightful experience at Sage Therapeutics and I think many would agree with me. The severance is well deserved for all the crap we have had to deal with. For me, this has been the worst company I have ever worked for. There wasn't a single week I felt secure. The very spine of the company was clueless and it was nothing short of frustration every single day. Some may disagree. I guess I have been lucky then as I have never experienced this level of stupidity at any of my past companies.
    The company spent too much money and resources in trying to persuade everyone how different and how great their culture was instead of working on things that really mattered. Looking back, I ask what culture? I still would like to know where was the great culture? I constantly felt micromanaged and inundated with superfluous busy work. Perhaps the company could have saved money if they didn't give home office free food every day with a stocked refrigerator. Whoever's brilliant idea that was certainly was someone that visited that stocked refrigerator every single day. Guaranteed. I do have to say I will not miss the level of ass-kissers this company cultivated. Sorry to be so harsh, but it is so true. There were so many annoying kiss-ups that would look for every opportunity to flatter and butter up senior management. You know who you are. Perhaps you can can-it and take it down a notch at your next opportunity. Trust me, people are sick and tired and way over dealing with people like you. Real people don't like fake-ass, insincere, plastic people. How about growing up and simply doing your job? This industry already is tough enough and no one wants it to be even tougher dealing with crappy coworkers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you fell better. Get it all out! And of course your post was not a gut punch at all was it? Get a life.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do agree with you on all points. It has felt like a bad dream while being here. I think I am most disappointed by the company pretty much abandoning zulresso. Let's be realistic. Whatever supportive small team they were referring to moving forward is all smoke and mirrors. Let's face it, in this case it isn't about the patient at all. Sad commentary. I had hoped the severance would have been longer to ensure everyone will have ample time to not only find a position, but the right position for them. How funny that the tagline EACH DAY MATTERS, didn't work for the patient and certainly doesn't work the employees now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmmm like many have said before. Go away troll. Look in the mirror yourself.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomorrow will be a better day. Everyone is tenured, talented, and successful. I just have one humble word of advice being someone that has been through this in the past, realize your value and don't take the first thing that falls into your lap. There are jobs out there and really it isn't as easy as it sounds for companies to find very qualified and exceptional talent.. Take the time to think about what will make you happy instead of taking a job you know you will dread. It isn't worth it. No doubt everyone will get offers. You wouldn't have been here to begin with if you didn't have an exceptional resume and track record. Some pharma jobs are better than others and don't take a physician specialty or territory you know you wouldn't be happy with.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! I wish some of these losers would just stay off this thread. Yes, it was hell working here at times, but now we need to help one another. I think the negative poster that leaves degrading comment about people has a mental problem.