Tomorrow is a better day

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2020 at 6:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A word of advice for future endeavors. Stay humble and realize that there is no “safe place” in any industry. When many of you left your previous companies there was a lot of bragging and better than attitudes displayed. Keep your heads down and press on. Stay humble.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"We are Sage". Sounds like a fun place to work.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This comment is an example of the delusion that exists. And the level of bragging & better-than attitudes at Sage is nothing that I have ever seen before. This person needs to take their own advice. #delusion

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#wearesagenovonordisk

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

man your comment regarding delusion is the type of hate that is not needed at a time like this. Don’t know if you work here, were not hired, or a troll. I do know that you are one miserable human being and it’s just a matter of time until the King of Karma pays you a visit. Hugs and kisses!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, Projection!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It hurts. I know. Keep your head down and press on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My gosh there are a lot of immature people. Can you imagine if we only knew who these idiots were? It is shocking to me. To actual Sage employees, Don't worry. You have a decent severance and EVERYONE will land great jobs. Everyone else, just leave these threads alone. Are you that desperate and insecure that you have to go on this site to try to bring someone down to make yourself feel better? The only logical answer to idiots coming on here that are not Sage employees, are the ones that were cast aside and not wanted to begin with. It is difficult to understand, but there are actual people that harbor grudges like that all this time. Pathetic I know.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on post! Mean people suck! Good luck to all

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage Employees, you all have time. Don't just take the first job that comes your way. You're smart, resourceful, and experienced. The right job will present itself and you deserve to be selective. Don't get sucked into the trash talk on CP. All will work out for the better!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dope. I think a single person with no debt has a different time frame to find their next job compared to someone who has a spouse and 3 kiddos at home to support!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

screw you and your "kiddos"

nerd

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a chick married to a loser of a husband she has to support would call them “kiddos”

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do YOU call them, “Write-offs?”, “Exemptions”, “Tax Credits?” You’ll make a great parent!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your parents were animals They raised an animal. Congratulations Coward!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've all missed the point including this nonsense message written after the original post. You need to calm down and stop being so negative. Everything will work out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazon is hiring - get your applications in !