Too little too late

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2018 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today’s announcements won’t fix the damage that has already incurred. Tejal should never have been in a sales leadership role. Incredibly passive aggressive, low EI and a horrible person to boot! Some one that matters has to recognize that it is Cheryl that is directly responsible for these appointments and consequently the low morale and poor performance we are experiencing. It starts at the top -Jack and Emma you cannot afford to leave the US business in the hands of CM any longer...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep cleaning house Emma, you have a long way to go

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Including herself

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the millennial could do better ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to agree.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this is just the beginning....districts being combined, sector vp's leaving and not being replaced.....car ordering being delayed until summer.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

______________yes, it has begun_______________

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t anyone know what happened to Kelli Cross? It seemed like her performance was good....

9. This place is a complete and utter shit show and it starts at the top.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go again! Chicken Little is back! No layoffs in 2018. Let's get that out of the way. Consolidation of districts is a good thing. Thin out the bloated management team via attrition. The sales force is about as lean as it can go. So relax. Just do your job and all is well for at least another couple of years. Also, Kelly Cross made one of the best decisions of her life. It may turn some people off but based on the reasons she gave, I for one am giving her a standing ovation! She will not regret taking time to be with her twins. Many of the women in this company say they struggle with work and family. But it's not really about work or family. It's about having a shallow narcissistic life. Look at my Jimmy choo shoes, my prada bag, my nanny etc etc. "No one understands how difficult it is to be a working mom. What's a girl to do"? Kelly, hats off to you and best wishes to your family! You and your family will be happier for your unselfish and truly meaningful decision.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck this company. The worst