Too many GOOD people are leaving

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 5:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just spoke to another great rep that was fired for speaking up against the poor leadership of this company. The leadership (or lack thereof) is running off all of the good people. We can't continue to lose account after account because we are not willing to bend like other labs and then push out all of the good sales people. And when we replace them, it is with a $50,000 salary and a commission plan that is realistically going to yield another $30,000. I'm out as soon as I can find a something in this crappy job market. I've worked just as hard as any other year and made $20000 less in commission. I wonder if anyone made more in 2014 than in 2013? I doubt it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mz here, the above poster is a liar. No rep that is worth their own salt should be making 350k. If you cant cut it, LEAVE!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got another message from a great rep. another one gone. not sure if it was mutual or not.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God rittance. We don't need you. my will lead us to the top of the ship pile. It still stinks, but the view is awwsome

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it. Why so many people getting hired then leaving? Does anyone talk to the HR? When I talked to her she seemed to care about what's going on. They make the worst hiring decisions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is a total joke at Ameritox. They have zero power. HR does whatever exec leadership tells them to do which is why there's such a high degree of turnover within the HR Dept. As soon as HR challenges or questions a decision made by leadership - they are stifled and "miraculously" resign. The reason why there's such a high degree of turnover overall is due to the piss poor exec leadership of the company. It's been going on for years and will continue unless the Board buys a clue. Sad to say, as long as the company turns a profit, the Board doesn't give a crap and will turn a blind eye as to how the exec leadership conducts themselves.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please help me. I know that this is off topic but I see that some of you work for this company...

After 15 years with the same GP (general practitioner) I was asked to provide a sample for a UDT. One nurse said "It's just something we started doing" another said "We're required by law."

A week later I receive a registered letter which states:

"On 4/23/15 a drug test was performed which shows you are not taking the controlled substance prescribed. This in in violation of your drug agreement and we will no longer continue your care. We will see you for an emergency only for the next thirty days. During this time we will not prescribe any controlled substances. If you feel you need drug rehabilitation please contact our office for a referral. We will send your records to the physician of your choice."

Just like that. No follow-up appt to discuss this test. I called and they would not let me see the doctor, but they did give me a copy of the test results, at my request. Page 3 (of 4) was missing...?

FACTS:
    *There is 'drug agreement' as referenced in the letter.
    *I am not on any opiates.
    *No illegal drugs were detected.
    *Only substances I am prescribed were detected.
    *The drug in question is Adderall, which WAS detected but at a level below the cut-off.
    *No one asked me when I took the last dose. It is listed as N/A on the report.
    *The report lists the dosage as 30mg/day. The correct dosage (as listed on the bottle) is 15mg 2X per day. My research tells me this can impact results due to half-life of Adderall.
    *I did not take a dose that morning b/c of an unresolved blood pressure issue-- which one of the nurses the previous month told me if it continued to be this high, I could have a stroke. The last dose (15mg) was 3:00pm the previous day-- 24 hours before the UDT.
    *I told her then, and the doctor, that I was taking as little as possible until my blood pressure got under control. They condoned this.
    *I have contacted a new doctor, who will make a decision in 3 weeks whether or not to accept me as a patient. I fear the letter will interfere with his decision. My blood pressure issue remains unresolved.
    *The words "shows you are not taking the controlled substance" are categorically incorrect. (The test may 'suggest' that, but it does not SHOW it... since it clearly shows a number for amphetamines in the ng/ml column.)
    *My urine pH, creatinine, and specific gravity levels (according to my research) contributed to the low ng/mg reading.
    *I received an insurance statement with a charge of over $1300 from Ameritox that is not covered by insurance.
    *I live in SC. I am a 54 year old female.
    *I feel abandoned by my physician of nearly 15 years.
    *The letter in my medical file is false and damaging and may prevent me from receiving medical care from a reputable, competent physician.

If anyone... anyone can suggest how I might cope with this situation, my heart-felt appreciation goes out to you.

Forgive me is I post this in another topic on this board. I am searching for answers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See my response in your other post. Contact an attorney.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mz here, no rep that is worth more than a pile of shit should be making less than 350k per year. We train well and I lead well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no joke. I am a great leader of men and women.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All hail King MZ ! We are honored to witness you shave your tiny head. You truly are a leader.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah seriously. This company has the highest turnover rate ever. Even their SVP of HR; Cathy Herold left! LOL! What does it say about an organization when even the HR staff leave? It means THIS COMPANY SUCKS!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good people are leaving, but Cathy Herold was not one of them. She sucked!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sooooooooooooo glad I didn't take this job..................

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire medical / pharma / device industry is toast. More customer service than sales.

Jumping from one dumpster fire to the next. Eventually, you hit the pavement and have to learn to walk. Enjoy. God I hated it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You made a VERY wise decision indeed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with them. It took almost everything I had from not laughing at the person interviewing me.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a surprise. Did you see the clown car parked in front of the building that the executives ride together in?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're all going to Castle Medical. They've taken a few reps, I'm sure they'll lure more.