Too many GOOD people are leaving

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 5:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

white Castle, that is. square hamburgers. Yummy!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they go to Castle Medical they have just signed their own medical sales death warrant!!!
    There are no words to describe the treachoury and debotchery being performed and administered there. They will be sorry!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard they are now down to only 1 payer contracting person for the entire company! WTH is Ameritox doing? They need managed care contracts yet they lose all their people and keep that smiling jackass as the VP? F'd up big time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I like some of the replacements in Baltimore.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DO NOT LEAVE FOR CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to me, I was at castle and it was the most terrible experience. Just check out their board! The managers suck, terrible support, unethical, it is a bad place to be.

You will be constantly threatened with your job.

Not to mention the micro management is unbearable

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The words Sunshine Act mean nuthin to Castle Medical. The basic idea or notion of practicing any kind of self policing in regards to anti-kickback violations and healthcare laws and rules is distasteful and gives up a tactical sales edge according to Castle Medical. You would think this is very slanderous and defamatory about Castle. But if it's true, and it can be proved, it ain't !!

With that being said, if you think as a sales rep you will be safe with this organization, think again! They will gut you like a fish and in the process not even realize they have shot themselves in the foot. It's the most unusual thing I hve ever seen and experienced in medical sales.

God save The Queen!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The common denominator as to why a tremendous amount of people leave Ameritox is the COO - Todd Gardner. This guy has managed to outlast the entire executive management team and is a real snake. Don't let the laid back "nice guy" demeanor fool you. He's as vicious as they come and would throw his own mother under the bus to get ahead. Gardner is a henchman for the board and is responsible for the high turnover in executive leadership. He's about as effective as a leader as wallpaper. As long as he remains, the leadership will continue to suck and good people will continue to leave.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very very true. Todd is a piss poor leader and is definitely responsible for driving so many great leaders away.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spot on.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem isn't the leadership, it is here on the ground level. The problem is each and every griping rep that believes they should make 6 figures just because they want it, yet are not willing to make any effort or improve themselves. If things are really that bad just leave.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete BS. Read a management 101 book. Leadership must be displayed and modeled at the top. If you want your lower level people to emulate good work ethic and ideals it must be established at the top. The "do as I say, not as I do" hypocritical nature of the Ameritox executive leadership - i.e. Todd Gardner needs to cease immediately.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd is a puzzy. Worst non-leader I have ever seen.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. The dude is like the Pontius Pilate of Ameritox. Gets everyone else to do his dirty work for him. Doesn't like to get his hands dirty. He would be great on a reality show like Survivor as he's "survived" a host of corporate layoffs and always seems to "outlast" everyone because he's such a snake.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

companies tend to take on the personality of the leader. postulate that..........

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seemed they were hiring in dallas 3 or 4 months ago. now i see they're hiring in dallas again. what happened to the previous rep? what's going on with all of the reps? reps don't last long here?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody lasts long because after someone is with the company for a few months they quickly realize what a major mistake they've made! Everyone begins searching for a new job.