Too much of a risk for Alzheimers Drug

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2020 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea when interviews with Sales Mangers start? Have all the Managers been hired yet?

2. Jan4RDK

Jan4RDK new user

Sales Managers start! Yes but I didn't make it to their interview

3. Jan4RDK

Jan4RDK new user

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enter at your own risk. Big pharma all over again. Landing pad for cast offs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the safety profile look like?

I was on the team that launched Cognex way back when. It showed little improvement in Alzheimers, but it did slow the progression. It, too, was hailed as THE breakthrough for Alzheimers. Unfortunately, after a short (approximately 6 werks) on the market, the FDA determined the increase in liver enzyme function problems caused them to pull it from the market.

That was over 20 years ago. I hope this drug has some efficacy and lots of safety!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers that they have assembled are uninspired big pharma rejects reading a script and just hanging on while they desperately try to stay in the game.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B I G N O and Bingo was his name! Spot fucking on!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of stiff neck Useless SOBs reading an interview guide that won’t be good for anything more than approving expense reports and enforcing daily call average metrics.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like that HR drone or Patient Advocate attacking anyone with a realistic & sober-thought on Adu, is on vacation

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the typical severance here like?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Week and a half per year of service plus four $38 Smart and Final Gift Cards

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got my DM call next week, where are nost of the manager coming from , some one said avanir which is joke

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers coming from sage...former Novartis employees bc of President. Amgen metric people..

14. Vicki Didde

Vicki Didde new user

ALZ is a go! Recruiters actively recruiting open leadership roles.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know when the ALZ offers go out?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

clones and drones. Perfect fit for the primary care culture. If you like following a script, not thinking on your feet and working where the word loyalty is not in the dictionary you just hit the lottery!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach it! Pretty much nailed it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the customer base neurology and primary care? Territories seem small for specialty and base isn’t as high as expected. Just doesn’t seem worth the risk. I didn’t think of Biogen as a primary care company. This is weird.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the base as far as you are hearing?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes small territories with counter parts and primary care targets. This is not what it’s cracked up to be. Hell no guarantee that there will even be a product to sell. Even if it gets approved it will likely be months before having it in your bags to sell. Buyer Beware