TOP 10 REASONS WHY WE HATE MERCK!

Discussion in 'Schering-Plough' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get this thread going....

#1 - They are going to cost us our jobs and our careers!! (Once we are let go most of us will never get back into pharma sales).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minus #1 - The opinion is uninformed, inaccurate and does not deserve to be given any credibility. The Schering EMT, Schering board and their greed are the reasons you will lose your job. Watch Hassans' exit speech and Clark's welcome speech and the differences are immense. Merck has already shown integrity and forthrightness, we have a time line and have been told exactly what is going to happen. Contrast that with the supposed communications from Saunders who never said anything concrete. You are with the better company for now and when you are no longer employed, if you lose your job, you should have learned some good lessons. It is certainly premature to start throwing stones at Merck when it is common knowledge that this job, as you have known it, is long gone in less than 5 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said Prev. Poster. I have my Wal-Mart Application in for seasonal work. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DON'T BE A HATER.
    YOU WILL BECOME BITTER AND THE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS WILL CONSUME YOU.
    THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING WILL SUSTAIN YOU THROUGH ALL STORMS.
    THAT AND THE POWER OF SPIRITUALITY!
    COME AND SEE ME ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.
    NO ICON NECESSARY.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn off the caps lock you fucking illiterate moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A typical example of why you will not make the grade into any company.
    The advice was sound and yet you resort to using profanity to make a useless point.
    Profanity is the act of a desperate and ill prerared mind. I suggest that you put your useless life into perspective and be grateful that you have been permitted the priviledge of working as long as you have. You obviously are an ingrate and are one of those little people who hide from the truth. In fact, the sad fact is YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree completely with Reply Poster #6 above. Nobody I know, let alone anybody I respect has ever said, "Wow, that guy is so cool, he knows how to say 'fuck'." What is so lacking in your point of view that it can't stand up without being propped up by vulgar language? At least come clean: you're not really a bona fide pharmaceutical professional, are you? 'Fess up, please: you're a pharma wannabe or a kid who just learned how to use foul language, right? It's OK, I understand. I don't know why you wrote what you did or if you felt this choice of words flatters you in any way, but nobody I know thinks you are unique or gifted in any way for your mode of self-expression. Just think it over, and if you still feel the same way I'll respect you for your giving it some thought. But if you can see your way clear to refrain from crude, vulgar expression I'll be willing to bet that your prospects for happiness and acceptance in the future will improve. Thank you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I guess you fucking idiots told me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went through this with Organon. The acquired company does not anything so I can hardly blame SP for their silence. As for Merck, I view them as the silent partner in the Vytorin/Zetia debacle. This truly makes them just as culpable. This whole industry is a cesspool and these two companies ARE THE kINGS OF SH1T!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 - 10: they took away our livlihoods!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The took mine too and only 2 years away to retire.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No - Fred Hassan and the SP board did that. All so a few insanely rich people can have a little more money they couldn't possibly ever spend.