Top 3 things you DON'T have in the field

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 9:24 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He probably has the minions doing the grammar check as well, Captain Cornhole. Either way, he sure has gotten under your skin!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, oh...........it looks like someone has really pissed you off, Captain Cornhole.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not me....I'm educated. Over and out you-all .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now don't go away mad, Captain Cornhole. I am sure you are proud of your G.E.D. and that your co-works at the fast food joint are impressed by that academic achievement. By the way, those sandwiches were great today. Good job!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not him, but you certainly are immature and very childish kid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Cornhole, sorry to have not been back at you for a while. I actually have a job to do, Which is more than what you do.
    Gosh, I am so glad to have been the one who has branded you as Captain Cornhole.
    You have been so humiliated, I am sorry to have done this to you. Not really! Captain Cornhole you are now a shadow of yourself. As the cartoon used to say, don't go away mad, just go away!! Lol as we are all laughing at what an asshole you are! Hey, ready to kick your ass again tomorrow, same time same place!
    LOL even louder!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over 40, stuck in a pharmaceutical sales job and posting on this site, you should go Aaron Hernandez yourself.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gosh, whomever came up with the name Captain Cornhole for the GSK wonk should be given a medal!!! That is so appropriate and just too funny! Can't stop laughing!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So........you are fond of that word also ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if anyone is "fond" of it........it is just that the name "Captain Cornhole" just fits you so well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Captain Schlong must be under the weather today.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manchild must have a one track mind....so twisted and so childish.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nasty, nasty....signing off .

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest