top ten incompetent senior managers at Merck now

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2011 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she claimed success for keytruda’s success in China without stepping foot in the country and got rewarded with a country head role in EU.
    Noora is a joke and is there for diversity reason only. Photo opportunity and zero value.
    Interesting how this thread has moved to issues in other regions and bad leaders.
    Fire the lot and bring back some lost glory to Merck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to send some messages to my pals in Asia to get more of this juicy story

makes a change from people I know I the US teams being discussed . I will return after calling some friends out there

await my return mortal mercks

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have returned …..

So apparently we send out future talent to Asia to run the countries and the region as they don’t rate the local talent.

This lady Dorthe was the president and worked alongside Kyle who ran the oncology side of the business. Both totally demoralized and achieving and vibrant region over a three year period. Literally zero was achieved and people are now exhausted. Many good people were either let go or ran away. It became such a big mess that they got rid of Dorthe but Kyle had escaped to Japan already as Frank has no idea what was really going on there. Now they are trying to fix it by sending the UK manager to asia. I hear he is exceptional and can fix the problems caused

my pal say the countries in Asia literally hate the regional team and get nothing but presentation requests each week. Need a reshuffle

some very good people there like the MD of Vietnam and MD of Taiwan but the remainder of MDs are very poor I am hearing. Upward managing MDs

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Mr Tattle in Japan office and everyone speaking is too right, he is a poor mannered man and does not help us compared to GM before. Before we seem to be loved but now we are used to make publicity

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR and Frank knew about Kyle Tattle, Dorothe and others and just did not care. No one gives a shit about the workers whether it is in Asia or in the US. Saga continues and these guys are laughing their way to the bank with their millions. I heard there was another guy who was accused of sexual harassment and was flown out of the country before shit hit the fan. He continues to thrive. Be ready to deal with Tattle as he could well be coming back to the US soon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Kyle seems like quite the character, I think he may require his own person thread

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KEYTRUDA sales via patient access schemes were his only strategy. No one likes to admit this and we will continue this scam as long as we don’t get caught. it’s interesting how we publicly to be all about our patients and behind the scenes he very openly admits to overcharging the poor patients through his access programs which is not compliant at all, to keep his price high in his more important countries.everyone knows this but we have to turn a blind eye as he would have made our life hell

I wonder if he continue this in Japan?

we miss you very much Kyle, please come back and help Shilpa the Miss idiot

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Truth…..

Kyle Tattle - sexist, useless, insecure, incompetent

Dorthe - useless, useless, useless

Noora - OMG totally pointless. Her team hates her. Only manages ED and above

Isabel - having sex with Kyle so was happy with job prospects….

Shilpa - Diversity hire that knows nothing about the business. Everyone hates her

Managing directors - Ashish and Kevin are terrible corporate douchebags. We love Vietnam MD and Philippines MD

Yves - Sexual misconduct and PIP

Aileen - she knows about nothing in medical but hopes her people make her looks fair

Julia in finance is the real manager of the regional team she conduct all meeting and push for number and Dorthe agrees. It’s so funny

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please bring back Jan

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Jan care about us and culture and Dorthe ruin everything with European racism and criticism she hate us all in country review and make us feel so very small. The regional team dealt believe they add value when reality they hurt us all and out MD dislike them behind them

Jan was true caring to us all and know us by personality and challenge fairly. Why we have Dorthe destroy legacy of our region. Kyle hate our performance without know any metric

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with all this but not about Yves. He is a good person compared to the other names. Let not bring in too many name for no reason

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree Yves is ok. The rest of this region forget about. This has been traumatic for three years now. No support from any of the RCLs in OnCO or non-Onco and every country review should just be finance slide review by Julia. We work so much on these decks that Dorthe and her weak team have no care or idea about. I was speaking to other BUD last week and we hope David can return positive attitudes here. Kyle and Dorthe destroy everyone’s moral and everyone happiness

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Yves give you? He also has no brain just loud voice

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big celebrations this week at MSD asia. She is leaving. Kyle left for Japan. The toxic couple is finally gone and we can breath easy. Let’s stop posting on this US site now. I look forward to reviews with someone normal like David Peacock.

message to Mr Peacock = please don’t allow Shilpa at our reviews as she brings no value

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David Schechter ??? Can we please discuss this travesty

we call Kyle useless but at least it’s just low EQ with him. David is a douche which ever way you look at it. Terrible in Diabetes marketing and given a “helping hand” to get out before the shit hit the fan

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

London site is a joke. So is Boston. Neuro can’t move much forward. Ask Marshall and Li why things aren’t moving faster. Li is on his own planet he needs to talk with people who do the discovery. Good luck Merck neuro.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6352117"]Is neuroscience dept part of newco? No drug in phase 2/3 for 10yr. Plenty of promotional videos from London site posted of scientists playing in lab... will new neuro scorecard base on number of re-tweets and likes with multiplier for department picnics?[/QUOTE]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]
    Seriously? He came from discovery and continuously talks up Marshall…don’t think that’s an issue

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rebecca Scott & her useless husband Christian Sellars need to go. Rebecca is on so many bipolar meds she goes from tolerable to an absolute lunatic about 5 times a day. Christian just walks around on his phone all day and spends most of his work time riding his bike. Both hate Americans and are absolute cancers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who’s laughing now? Turns out scientists can actually phone it in for over 2 years without anyone noticing. when’s the next picnic?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is David Schechter still employed at Merck? He was pulled through the ranks by his brother, and referred to his life partner as "the wife". The guy was classless and used intimidation instead of leading. A total waste of protoplasm.