Top Ten Things I won't Miss About Leo.....

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10: Having to sign in a half dozen passwords before I can get into my stupid computer

9: Lotus Notes (hello people, it's 2012)

8: Listening to doctors complain about the lack of Medicare coverage for Picato

7: Pretending I give a shit about the assertive selling initiative my DM is pushing

6: DD's aggressive east coast style hair

5: JK's bullshit feigned passion about the Leo Values (as if they ever meant anything)

4: No promotion budget during a "second to none" product launch (HILARIOUS)

3: Hearing Dave spout off about how Picato is a "no brainer" a "game changer"

2: Not getting paid bonus even though I hit my numbers but missed some stupid threshold

1: Hearing the word "gang" coming from the septic hole that is DD's gaping stupid mouth

I will definitely miss the paycheck every two weeks until I land somewhere else but the further I get from the layoffs, the better I feel about not being stuck in the hell that is Leo. I had to get kicked to the curb to see it all clearly and now I realize I am better off unemployed than my peers who stayed on. Thanks Leo!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a shame. Leo could have been a great little derm company for many years if the right people had been hired at the top. Alas, Double D and JK don't know their ass from their elbow. Hence, we're all fucked.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just may certain you use lots of lubrication when DD comes from behind; preferably Dovonex cream. The vitamin D analog does wonders for dermis chafing. It goes deep into the tissue to repair the dermis.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually things at LEO are going to be great. It is a shame you won't be here to be a part of it. But it will be just fine. In fact eventually it will be awesome and you will be wishing you were part of that growth.LEO is transforming into something great. You can be a part of that and help build it, or not. I don't really care, because I choose to be part of that transformation and growth. I'm excited about my futire. How about you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks DD. Kool Aid for everyone. What a dishonest fool.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to say, but it was not DD who wrote that. It was I. And it doesn't take kool aid to see the bright future. It simply take accurate information, knowledge, and sober insight.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bright future, huh? If you assume that, on average, 2-3 people are supported by each working employee, then 200+ people were negatively affected by the brutally idiotic decisions made by the top guys over the last year or so. Those decisions resulted in the recent layoff. And you predict a bright future, a future that will be created by those same morons? Not only are you drinking kool aid, but I want a swig so I can enjoy a similar acid trip! But I don't think the hundreds of affected former employees and family members would be interested in swigging that liquid. They're too busy trying to pay bills and keep their heads above water after getting pig fucked by Leo.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like one of our new RSDs or DDs favorite DMs. Mike? Amy? Jeff? Is this your quote? Suck ass delusional motherfuckers. Enjoy your bright future at Leo. You have a shelf life of about 5 months.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see this Kool Aid drinking idiots face, when Taclonex ointment goes GENERIC by the end of the year. What a total moron.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is painfully obvious that this thread is for those who were laid off. The above poster's first entry to this thread is disrespectful to those who wish to come here and vent. He/she talks about their "futire" (sic) and being part of something great. By the very nature of this thread, those who are here have no future at LEO. They were laid off.

Allow them the grace to be bitter. Eventually, they will move on to other opportunities. The fact is that lay-offs for the AK sales force at this juncture were surprising, unheard of and patently unfair to anyone who left a well paying job to come over to LEO for the opportunity to sell so special a product as Picato.

By their very actions, our upper management puts into question their:

- Competence: They could have seen this threat a mile off. Why make the changes after disrupting so many lives?

- Attitude Towards Reps: "Sit down, shut up, do as your told and your opinions do not matter, we know it all". An attitude that is foolish beyond belief.

- Reps As Low Paid Migrant Labor: Their demeanor leads us to the belief that we are not here to be part of a growing company but rather as replaceable cogs in a machine. When we see promotions into home office and towards DM's... FROM THE FIELD, then we will believe that management intends to regard us as professionals and not slightly spoiled, misbehaving children that can be replaced by any old body.

- Honesty: I don't even have to list anything here. The dishonesty, the opacity is apparent even to those who truly have "drank the cool-aid".

So, above poster... don't so foolish as to close your eyes to the problems we are all facing and have some respect for those who have gone past.

I personally believe that I have an opportunity to make some good money and have fun selling an innovative product like Picato, in spite of it's issues. I will go out and work hard because the money is there. However, Don't fool yourself (as I won't), I will keep an eye out for further foolishness from management and watch my back...

And, I will have some deep sympathy for those who were cut from the herd.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here,here!! I appreciate someone articulating what the normal, intelligent, reasonable, conscientious, hopeful yet realistic reps/managers who are left are thinking

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have at it then. Knock yourself out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually things are not going to.be fine unless you are with corporate. Someone I know in denmark says that they are rethinking move in to US market and may just focus on Europe.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did corporate check with double D to make sure that would be a wise move? He knows all. Just ask him. Seriously, have you ever in your life encountered someone who doesn't know, and doesn't know he doesn't know, to the extent displayed by this guy? Let's all start calling him SGITR because he's the smartest guy in the room!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lot of companies are moving out of the US. Thanks to the FDA and CMS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wont need DD if they move out of US.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did see the generic threat a million miles off. The new drug application for generic Taclonex was filed February 2011. They expanded and hired people knowing full well that this challenge existed.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/02/22/perrigo-confirms-filing-for-generic-version-of-taclonex/

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will definitely not miss my generic four cylinder Chevy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one was funny too. Probably written by the ass kisser AP.