Tornier Distributors

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2010 at 1:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell is GVU???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is Martha Focker's brother, Dom Focker.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??? How credible you must be in front of surgeons. You belong at Arthrex or you must have come from there. (i.e. you are a douche)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More credible then the 3 out of 4 surgeons who smoke pot that I know of. I'm sure the other does also but won't let the cat outta the bag.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How credible are you in front of our sales force? You belong at Nuvasive or you must have come from there. (i.e. your name is Terry Rich and you are a dumb douche). [WTF this post shows your lack of intelligence]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(I can't resist... )I was near Terry on a plane recently, and he had his head back and was snoring and snorting super super loud for about an hour.. with everyone around him turning (including one of his cronies) and scowling or laughing at him. (There's irony in there somewhere about him sleeping soundly while the people around him are distracted.)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering how Tornier is going to keep any of their sales force around distributors or direct reps when they cut commissions and totally f---ed up the Orthohelix aquisition! This company has zero leadership abilities and hires douche bag sales managers. Good product bag with shitty leadership equals shitty sales. This ship is sinking!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And desperate to be bought!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all of the Sales Managers are douchebags. Our guys do a great job helping us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name one!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard the AZ distributor left to be the Arthrex recon distributor?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is that Dick W?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that is true. If it is, there must be some really big issue for him to depart. Who is his ASD? He should be considered a "made man" at Tornier.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing about D.W. He has become quite cynical over the course of the last couple of years. Perhaps this is inevitable being a Tornier distributor so long?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dick, like the rest of us, wanted to believe that Doug K was leading us into the promised land instead of the brier-patch.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we all bought mobile labs because of the snake oil preacher David Blue. Hallelujah brothers. Anybody want a used low mileage RV?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no such things as a "made man" at Tornier. They have screwed every person who benefited them since the very beginning.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a tricked out 3 station lab which I financed. I did a ton of foot and ankle labs, but they just took lower extremity away from me. It lost half of its value the day I bought it, so I am a little upside down. If anybody wants it, call 1-800-IgotFuctbiDB

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell it to Orthohelix. They have some cash....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DW did get made! He quit, then in TR's infininate wisdom, gave him the world! I think I'll resign now knowing what Dick received for himself and his reps. Same thing happened in California and lok what Tom Meyer did to Ohio. Took TR for a ride! when will Mowry and the board wake up to see what he is doing. What a joke...