Toujeo ad

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 7:49 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get that stupid ad off TV. So stupid and so embarrassing.
    Who in hell paid the ad company for this crap? Should be fired.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL that little guy dancing around? Horrible....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one? There are two of them...perhaps you were unaware.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dancing fat guy! Talk about stupid!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adorable ad. We love it. Very upbeat.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The content is pretty typical -- happy patient who's active and not letting the condition get them down.

But the guy is so annoying -- the weird smile and the constant dancing/shuffling around. Anybody who dances when mowing the lawn or walking around the office deserves a good ass-kicking!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^loves, loves kool-aid^^

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Super great dance-a-matic goofball excellente super duper hilarious ad!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this ad! And I don’t work for Sanofi anymore but saw it and came here to post. Sorry you guys don’t like it, but I just love it.

10. Great Ads

Great Ads Guest

I love watching the happy man with his catchy dance. What a delight! I can't get enough of these Toujeo commercials. That the actor looks like your average neighbor and coworker, not a model, makes him even more endearing. Why be embarrassed? No one around him is staring at his spontaneous cheery strut. They're all happy for him, his good blood sugar levels, and his contagious joy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re kidding, right?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I'm assuming your detail now consists of "hi, welcome to MacDonald's."

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had MDs say they really like it. The song is great and was so before the goofy lawn job. you gotta admit its better than “Are you tresiba ready?” kvetching about a commercial. shit guys....come on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That ad is embarrassing to the whole industry! Whoever is responsible for allowing that should be forced to sleep with that creepy fat freak!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that goofy fat freak was dancing around by me in the office I would immediately call HR! Stupid & freaky af!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want to hurt that guy in the commercial, I want to hurt him real bad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the fat freak in the commercial? Don’t see much of that ad anymore. It was a real embarrassment to the pharma industry. Then again, so is Sanofi.
    Peace out, my brotha.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that guy is stupid looking dancing around the office but the worse part is his pants in the crack of his ass !! Obviously they didn’t do a great job of editing the commercial!