Toujeo vs Tresiba

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, look: a Pedantic juvenile drug rep. Sorry for the redundancy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you're my groupie! Thanks for following me and posting about my comments. Maybe I'll let you suck my dick....but, only if you EARN it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm defending our company while you call others names. You may be fine with someone coming on here and disresepcting our drugs, but I'm not. Just dare me with a clinical comparison, and I'll make your head spin. Sucka!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A) You're an idiot. We don't need your help "defending" diddly squat;
    B) No one (except for you) cares what our competitors think about our drugs. Please save your "clinical knowledge" for someone that can actually impact your bottom line; and
    C) You're an idiot. It bears repeating.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's it even matter? We may net even have a job in a week or two.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• 400 square mile territory
    • 300+ docs,
    • 3 teaching hospitals
    • 5 Novo Reps
    • 1 Toujeo KOL that makes $10K Per month easily
    • 0 Tresiba YTD scripts so far.
    [​IMG]

"Now run and go tell moma"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, reading between the lines, you know you can't go straight up with me in a clinical argument. Trust me, chump, you aren't the first one to back down. I'm sure your Novo and Lilly reps walk all over you. Not me, pal. Not ever.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The higher you fly the harder you hit the ground. You're too close to the sun, son.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tresiba rules, Tujeo drools! :)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucky for me, my name isn't Icharus. Yeah, I went there. You want to go head to head on Greek & Roman mythology as well, or are you backing down from that one too?

No one stands a chance. I'll drop kick any rookies who want to challenge me. I'll run clinical circles around all of them. R-E-S-P-E-C-T...you better, or you'll get dropped, homey.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Icarus? You're a clinical expert but.... greek mythology... spelling... it's a problem right?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to quibble about spelling, actually it is "Ικάρος". Just sayin.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A sanofi drug rep-tough talker trying to out detail a Novo rep trash-talker. I took a poll, and the consensus was that your last few posts (hopefully) represent the nadir of this site.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take any poll you want, chump. I'm at the top of all of them. Too many people like you who back down when someone comes and disrespects you and your products. Not me, chump. I'm faster, smarter, and better. The competition knows, which is why they are afraid to come after me in a real clinical conversation. Step up or get to steppin'. Either way, I win & you lose.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All sorts of spellings, homey! Nice try, but once again, I win and you lose. Another one bites the dust!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're more of a Koalemos. "Clinically " implies patient experience in the real world. If you're half as smart as you make yourself out to be, you'd admit there is no clinical difference between lantus levemir toujeo or tresiba.

All comes down to formulary. They're therapeutically equivalent. Whoever bribes the pbm with a bigger rebate wins.

Equal playing field in pbms goes to the rep they like the best with the best follow-up and highest level of respect and trust.

Self ordained genius you are. You actually believe your own koolaid. Funny

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would eat you alive, chump. Good thing you're behind a computer screen and not standing in front of me, or I'd drop you in a second. You obviously can't sell and don't know the data. Too bad for you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. Too bad for me. If you achieve half of what I have as archived you would be twice as successful as you are now.

-- Yawn

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats on being a has-been, chump. You can stand around with your buddies at the next meeting and brag about what pharma was like back in 1986. We left you behind a while ago, but you haven't figured it out yet. I dominate with data and clinical studies, not hunting trips and free golf clubs. Move along, grandpa; your time has passed. Holla!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You two are arguing over who is the best designer of the King's clothes. You don't have anything to do with which drug is picked for the formularies in your territory and that is all that matters.
    "I am a better dinosaur than you!"