Toujeo vs Tresiba

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can sell with or without formulary coverage, which is why I leave punks like you in the dust every day. You're waiting for someone to hand you the business, while I'm taking it right out from under your nose. Keep looking for a handout, shoe shine boy. I'll keep staggering them with my 1-2 clinical punch. Bring a lunchbox if you want to tag along someday. School's in, sucka!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met people like you. Where are you from ... Iowa city? Little Rock? Cleveland?

Full of hot air, hair gel, shiny loafers, tall handsome and dumb. Keep saying shit one day you'll believr it.

Staggering clinical punch? Very doubtful but your bullshit line is dazzling.

Where the rubber hits the road, success and consistency and money, I rock it.

That's why I am a multimillionaire and you are a empty shirt.

Now go call your mommy and tell her how great you are.

You milk drinking fick grabber. You been schooled. Go. Now run along. You're my bitch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so embarassed to have you as a co-worker. 'My 1-2 clinical punch'? OMG, what a douchbag. Your poor partners.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical hater. When you brag about having money, homey, it's because you ain't got it. You keep hatin', and I'll keep sellin'. Boom! That just happened!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You a such a loser!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be looking for a roommate, slick. Sorry, I ain't your man. Go ahead and step back on the sidelines where you belong. Leave the real work to those of us who can actually get it done. Out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleveland? Oh, you mean the town that just broke a 50 year championship drought with BEST COMEBACK EVER? Not such a bad place to be from chief. You two feel free to keep up your pissing contest as long as you please, but Cleveland jokes went out of style with Yakoff Smirnoff and the rest of the 1980s. Just saying...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice reference to The Emporer's New Clothes by HCA. Such a good analogy for speaking truth to power.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn son, Cleveland jokes went out with Yakoff Smirnoff----and the rest of the 1980s.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm Tresiba ready!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess none of you all are diabetics? I've actually used both. If you aren't diabetics how do you really know?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you type 1 or 2?

14. Funny, Tresiba keeps trending lower in market share in our region. When asking providers their feedback on why they write Tresiba when it doesn’t provide an efficacy advantage, formulary advantage or price advantage, the providers simply say that they feel sorry for the Novo reps. Most of the good reps are gone and more are about to be let go.

Keep begging Novo. You make our job easy and entertaining. Providers don’t respect you and neither do we.