Town Hall Meeting

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2016 at 6:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the Town Hall Meeting is about?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None ya.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shits about to go downnnn

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate that we have to worry about this all weekend. Anyone from BDH know anything?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office here: it's been real but it hasn't been real fun.

Our leadership has been absent and skittish when present.

News flash. This is no longer a reasonable company, we are all much more worthy. Going to do something else.

Bye bye

JT

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either 1) BDH is closing 2) home office is being relocated 3) sales force is being diminished due to OTC conversion 4) all of the above

Nice knowing you all. The end is near.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when is this meeting supposed to take place?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomorrow right before lunch.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BDH employees have begun getting text messages instructing them to arrive at 9 and 9:30 in the morning. I have a feeling this is it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess everyone is there still there happy and healthy?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you still needing to vote and will be needing health insurance. Things have changed on the outside. I can promise, finding a job that has the health benefits you once had...Good luck! You may want to really think long and hard about that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? English please.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the severance package? prayers for all of you!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The severance package is a bottle each of Metanx, Deplin and Cerefolin Nac. No need to worry about a prescription as one is not needed for dietary supplement.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else feel like the outsourcing of BDH is just the beginning of the shit hitting the fan for NSH-Pamlab? I feel like this is a desperate attempt to save money and prove that Matt, Frank and Dawn are trying, but in reality nothing is going to make this situation better. Was really hoping for more assurance and positivity from yesterday's call.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. We are simply PAWNS for the executives. Company will look good from an execution standpoint and we are right back in the same position, with an overpriced OTC vitamin. Because we are doing nothing different, Phase 2 then kicks in and layoffs begin. Company is doing nothing for us...I hope everyone realizes the truth because it's blatant

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree 100% with above 2 posts! Seen this before at another company. Upper management scrambles to do something to make themselves look good and it's only a band aid. Bottom line sales rep might keep their jobs for another 6 months max but with an OTC vitamin there's no way this can last much longer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was told reps are by 3rd week of December.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep the BS to yourself