Town Hall Meeting

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2016 at 6:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps are next. Highest paid = first out. It's going to happen in phases.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no way this ends with outsourcing BDH. 30 million in the hole-I don't think outsourcing BDH to save a few bucks is gonna save this sinking ship. Reps will be next. They'll do it in phases. Some before the end of the year is my guess. This day 10 period of checking addresses in EMR is nothing more than to buy time until the next shoe drops. I was told the severance is 2 weeks pay for every year you've been here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to get off of cafepharma and call on your BEP doctors

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What they're asking us to do is a joke,all to make Frank look good to Nestle. He is a fraud.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALL REPS GEAR UP. Take precautionary measures.

December 2nd week. We discussed the 10th calls will begin.

Set up interviews, get your finances in order, reduce expenses for now. Prepare your sample and literature inventory for return. Determine if you want to purchase your vehicles or return to us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When was this discussed? Usually where there is smoke there is fire so I tend to believe this is truly gonna happen sooner rather than later. Btw where did they get these ridiculous BEP lists?? I don't even know half the offices they want me to go see??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing but heard it was for financial and reporting issues to Nestle. They were doing it the second Monday of December. Was told there was a different plan for the products.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BEP LISTS ARE THE FINAL PUSH AND A DISTRACTION.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Distraction from what?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't mind if Nestle wants to close shop in December. I've always double dipped w another Pharma gig. These companies always surprise reps with cutting the sales force just before the New Year.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love it! I've thought about doing this. What do you do about health insurance? Just decline it with one company? Do you get screwed on taxes?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do this too. Extra 40k per year makes a difference!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you claim on taxes so you don't get totally screwed? What do you do about health insurance? I would love to work a side gig, but I'm worried a company will be suspicious if I decline health insurance or claim something on my W-2 that would send up a red flag.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you! Clearly the bonus payout here is a joke. This company is such a joke. The payout is a joke. Frank is a joke. Matt is a douche! The managers are drunk on the kool aid. Spinning the bs that Frank and Matt spew out while they hide behind chatter and their desks. I actually feel kind of sorry for the managers who get stuck relaying the news that the company is yet again changing goals/percentage for for Q3 payout. What a scam! The way they manipulate numbers in their favor is so unbelievable.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

theyve always manipulated the numbers. Try working for a compounding pharmacy while you work here. They'll support you. It's a part time gig with full time income.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nestle is about to sell the whole thing soon. Chinese investors are looking for such companies for making a quick buck, but they don't need a sales team for OTC. Don't walk, run, because if that happens the new owners don't need to pay any severance.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nestle is selling the company. But it's not to Chinese investors. We found out today at a town hall meeting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.. the chinese! Somehow they speak Italian...it's very confusing! Fucking moron!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New company has their own regional managers, district managers and sales force from the east and west coast and everywhere in between. Sounds like they just want red river. Frank stressed that RR has 75% that isn't being utilized. Everyone is going to be gone pecan really soon.